Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
He never said he was trying to go sober forever, but from his vague description of losing all of his friends due to something alcohol related, and going to the emergency room with a bloody head, you'd think he'd want to.

Don't think we've heard anything new about Lady Di lately. She's alive, I think.

Pepper's tinder pic:

https://twitter.com/BenningtonShow/status/816356645898960897

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

That man is far too kempt to be our Trump Cuck, I call shenanigans

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I suppose he never mentions to his dates that he's going to talk about banging them on national radio the day after

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

You think he can get dates without the radio?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Morter posted:

also how's lady di doing

jerkstoresup posted:

Don't think we've heard anything new about Lady Di lately. She's alive, I think.

I think Doctor Steve said she was retarded now and in a nursing home on his podcast.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Bum the Sad posted:

I think Doctor Steve said she was retarded now and in a nursing home on his podcast.
Sounds like an improvement

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

CrashCat posted:

Sounds like an improvement

Ahhaha Jesus. Poor thing. I just did some googling.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FVF3xv1pooE

This is from a a year ago. She called in from the home. She thinks she's in the Navy.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Bum the Sad posted:

Ahhaha Jesus. Poor thing. I just did some googling.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FVF3xv1pooE

This is from a a year ago. She called in from the home. She thinks she's in the Navy.

Yeah this was the last I heard and I was hoping for an update. :munch:

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Morter posted:

Yeah this was the last I heard and I was hoping for an update. :munch:

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's the last we'll get. It's just sad now.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Bum the Sad posted:

It's just sad now.

That has yet to stop me. Ex: Fez :jerky:

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
I just got my annual XM re-up bill, and frankly, I'm not feeling it anymore, since the shows on 103 are about all I can't get elsewhere and I'm kind of meh on all of them. Anyone have any luck getting a counter-offer when canceling lately? I know they used to throw tons of freebies at people who called to cancel.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
What about Ant, is he still keeping sober?

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.

TL posted:

What about Ant, is he still keeping sober?

What do you think?

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

So The Bonfire is mon-thurs now. I hope it doesn't burn them out too fast.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Peppy Hicks broke up with that girlfriend who for some reason after a decade of dating he wasn't living with?

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

ozza posted:

Peppy Hicks broke up with that girlfriend who for some reason after a decade of dating he wasn't living with?

That probably happened a long time ago, like 2015 or earlier.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

stealie72 posted:

I just got my annual XM re-up bill, and frankly, I'm not feeling it anymore, since the shows on 103 are about all I can't get elsewhere and I'm kind of meh on all of them. Anyone have any luck getting a counter-offer when canceling lately? I know they used to throw tons of freebies at people who called to cancel.

Hey call and cancel now. I just did, they are currently offering a half off promotion that you can get from the out of country rep and not have to bitch your way up to a manager. Knocked my renewal from loving $273.22 to $142.89 after taxes and fees.

Much better price. I'll pay $10ish a month for the like 40 hours a month of entertainment I get from XM 103. That price is all the all access package so I think it gives you Howard and poo poo too(I've never tried to listen to him though)

Bum the Sad fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Jan 4, 2017

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

\

Bum the Sad posted:

Hey call and cancel now. I just did, they are currently offering a half off promotion that you can get from the out of country rep and not have to bitch your way up to a manager. Knocked my renewal from loving $273.22 to $142.89 after taxes and fees.

Much better price. I'll pay $10ish a month for the like 40 hours a month of entertainment I get from XM 103. That price is all the all access package so I think it gives you Howard and poo poo too(I've never tried to listen to him though)
Awesome, thanks!!

Edit: I've been a subscriber of sirius and then XM since 2003, so this has been some serious "boiling the frog one degree at a time" poo poo going on here. I think my first subscription was $7.99/mo.

stealie72 fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Jan 4, 2017

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

stealie72 posted:

Awesome, thanks!!

Yeah she asked the reason and i was like. "Can't quite swing that bill right now, money is tight" and she immediately gave me the half off rate.

Last year it took yelling and bitching and multiple transfers to stateside get this same rate.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Bum the Sad posted:

They charge more than $20 a month now for that horseshit service? :stare:

Last time I had XM it was still XM and was like $8 a month also

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Stefan Prodan posted:

They charge more than $20 a month now for that horseshit service? :stare:

Last time I had XM it was still XM and was like $8 a month also

Yeah it sucks. I think I paid full price once. I usually remember to call and cancel every year.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
I think I'm paying just over 6 bucks a month for service right now so yeah always try to haggle with these folks. Sometimes it's super easy other times it's a little bit of a bitch but you'll get a super low rate if you keep at it.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I keep forgetting to threaten to cancel and just get hit with the full bill every December, ah well I still listen to Bennington most days so whatever

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
I just listen to Bennington via an Audible subscription that cost me 1 credit a year.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Tr33 posted:

I think I'm paying just over 6 bucks a month for service right now so yeah always try to haggle with these folks. Sometimes it's super easy other times it's a little bit of a bitch but you'll get a super low rate if you keep at it.

sometimes i feel like the entire company is a money laundering operation.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

\

Under the vegetable posted:

sometimes i feel like the entire company is a money laundering operation.
It's got some really standout stations (outlaw country comes to mind for me), but its competition is either much cheaper or infinitely cheaper.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I pay 25 every 5 months by just telling them that it's too much and I can't justify spending more than that.

Just keep haggling with them.

e: Will there be a new thread when Ellis moves over? Because hoo boy I know O&A fans are still gonna hate the poo poo out of him, even if Jim and Sam like him.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Ellis is fine. I'll throw him on on car trips when I've excused J&S and Weird Medicine.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

SirusXMU is v good and I would miss it. Spectrum is dadrock but I like it.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Oh man Pepper Hicks is using Tindr to drop first date creampies . I'm cringing so hard.

e: In general SiriusXM chat, I like Fugelsang/TV's Frank's show on Insight. It's super lefty, but Frank drops some awesome one liners. Awesome if you're into MST3K that is.

e2: lmao now they're calling Chris "Casper from Kids"

Reince Penis fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jan 9, 2017

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
A comic from Oklahoma that I know worked with DL Hughley at Caroline's last weekend, not sure how the gently caress that happened because he lies a lot and I thought he was full of poo poo, but damned if he didn't meet our hero, Jeffrey Gurian:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jim & Sam is becoming more and more dull to me as they continue to hammer the same two talking points every single day. Politics (South Park level of discussion), or Jim tugging his pud talking to/about women. It's loving boring.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

End of Life Guy posted:

A comic from Oklahoma that I know worked with DL Hughley at Caroline's last weekend, not sure how the gently caress that happened because he lies a lot and I thought he was full of poo poo, but damned if he didn't meet our hero, Jeffrey Gurian:

Remember when Ron finally had enough of Jeffrey and started doing an impersonation of him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttOn7_b_mBE

"Molars? I thought you meant SOLARS."

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Troy is the dumbest human alive.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
radio war

https://eroshare.com/08227yem

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

lmao ant is so loving thin skinned

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
the cum boys are funnier than ant tbh.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Why is there a radio show called Cum Town?

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
It's really good and if you like classic O&A or R&F it's probably right up your alley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Kevyn posted:

Why is there a radio show called Cum Town?

why not

• Locked thread