Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Pulpdisk posted:

Amy Miller, Greg Stone, Michele with one L, Liza Treygor, Sal Volcano, and Big Jay Oakerson. (Not in order)

I hope Michele is on the end because I think her voice is adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

TL posted:

Good for Sam, though I have a hard time believing a company as big on appearance as WWE is is putting someone that looks like him on TV.
If you put him next to Renee Young, he looks like way more of a doofus than usual. WWE loves weird juxapositions like that. Also, I'm assuming they can go somewhere with the "last real journalist" schtick. Good for Sam, years of sucking dick finally paid off.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Didn't know Nick Mullen was on Cum Town, I'll have to listen to that, especially if those dipshits don't like him. "He lived with Asian people? WHY WOULDN'T HE JUST LIVE WITH WHITE PEOPLE?!"

Also, apparently Ant or one of his cocksucker hanger-ons vanity searched something I said about him and blocked me. Sensitive much, grandpa?

• Locked thread