Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Oh man Pepper Hicks is using Tindr to drop first date creampies . I'm cringing so hard.

e: In general SiriusXM chat, I like Fugelsang/TV's Frank's show on Insight. It's super lefty, but Frank drops some awesome one liners. Awesome if you're into MST3K that is.

e2: lmao now they're calling Chris "Casper from Kids"

Reince Penis fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jan 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Trump said the magic words 'political correctness' so they have to support him otherwise they won't be edgy

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I was listening to Bennington and Ron mentioned that Opie was on Anthony's show. Someone asked if they were getting back together and Ron gave a big 'what the gently caress does it look like genius'

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

piratepilates posted:

Almost sounds like he has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Name a big time radio guy who doesn't.

e: Not to stick up for Opie he's an rear end.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I still don't know what is happening there but I'm glad to see Ant is making the hard choices and living a sober lifestyle.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I'm glad to see Ant is making the hard choices and living a sober lifestyle.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

Did Fez die or something? The Benningtons have been in best ofs for like 2 weeks.

Chris was plugging a bunch of Moontower fest content on the intrerobang today and I was confused about why it wasn't being aired first.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I'm going to be in NYC in a few weeks. Does anyone know what happens if you turn up at the Hard Rock and ask for Johnny?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Disabled children getting healthcare? Not with my tax dollars!

*rants impotently on twitter*

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

beep by grandpa posted:

Tbh Chelsea Clinton is exactly as qualified and experienced with the nuances of American health care politics as Anthony

No not even. She has a degree in history, a Masters in Public Health and a PhD in International relations.

He's just some drug addled racist tin knocker/shock jock.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Under the vegetable posted:

So you're saying Anthony is more qualified.

I'm just as qualified to fly this plane as these pilots. What makes them so special anyways! I didn't even go to pilot school and I could do a better job probably! - an idiot

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Under the vegetable posted:

I think in practice they would probably both completely gently caress over the ability of any person with a yearly income under the mid six figures from getting any decent care, aka business as usual

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Anyways I'm going to be in NYC this weekend and I'm going to see Ron / Big Jay / Bonnie Mac at the Stand on Saturday night.

woop woop

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I know he's been saying this on the radio for 10 years but has he been tweeting it that long too?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I'm just amazed that Opie found an even worse and more embarrassing stunt to get fired behind than Anthony.

And all these years you guys said he was talentless...

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

Hindsight being what it is, I think that was his way of blowing everything up. You'd figure his show would be loaded with racist poo poo and while it's there it's nowhere near as, I dunno, annoying as it was before? It's done to get a laugh at least, and his last days at Sirius I never got that feeling.

I really think he was that bad to get under Opie's skin more than anything.

I know people here hate Opie with a passion, but blaming Ant's racism on Opie is a new level of stupidity

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Morter posted:

Yeah Ron saying "cookie" for 2 hours was hilarious

I met Ron outside a comedy club a few months ago and my greatest regret is not bringing up the talking cat show, just to see the look on his face.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Yeah but remember when John Stewart said the same thing! !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Kevyn posted:

Guys, the fried chicken tweet isn't real.

Ok here's a real one does it make you feel better?

https://twitter.com/AnthonyCumiaxyz/status/896649504501510144

• Locked thread