Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
the random pedestrian/npc lines in gta are always pretty cheesy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Victorkm posted:

One thing I do like about Opie's show is his "cooking" rivalry with the Cuban where Opie continually makes really idiotic claims about his cooking and it enrages Carl to no end. The only problem is I am not sure how fake that bit is on Opie's side. Because if he really cooks like he says he does, he is even worse than I imagine.

i dont listen to the show but i remember a few years ago roland and eric visited opie's beach house and opie made food and roland complained that he made really lovely steaks that he slathered in bbq sauce and then charred black on the grill

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
i used to not mind opie at all. i'd see people bashing him in the comments of youtube videos and wonder what those people's deal was.

after a while i'd become an opie apologist. i'd be one of those people who would say "yeah, sure, hes not that funny, but he steers the ship! the show would be a mess without him!"

the longer i listened the more i disliked him. my hatred for opie was like a tumor in my head that just grew and grew without end

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
they werent even puzzled about it. the article explains the history of "your moms box" and even puts up clips of other examples of it. its just a clickbaity headline

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Orchestrated Mess posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbmYc7UAzGc

Come on, baaaby [insert a Dick Van Dyke reference directed to a near-retarded piece of 20-year-old novelty pussy]

loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

beep by grandpa posted:

I mean like do they know each other and have bad blood over anything personal or is it just childish loving "I don't like what I've heard you say so I will be aggro as gently caress in the face of your good natured handshake"

according to anthony when he told the story on j&s stewart said "i'm not shaking your loving hand, you talk poo poo about me". so its a personal thing

• Locked thread