Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Bum the Sad posted:

Hey call and cancel now. I just did, they are currently offering a half off promotion that you can get from the out of country rep and not have to bitch your way up to a manager. Knocked my renewal from loving $273.22 to $142.89 after taxes and fees.

Much better price. I'll pay $10ish a month for the like 40 hours a month of entertainment I get from XM 103. That price is all the all access package so I think it gives you Howard and poo poo too(I've never tried to listen to him though)

They charge more than $20 a month now for that horseshit service? :stare:

Last time I had XM it was still XM and was like $8 a month also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Hey so uh, what are you in for? You ever poo poo on a beach?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Haha Opie is literally one of those LOOK HOW DUMB THIS CRIMINAL IS, TAPING HIS OWN CRIME guys

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
So does Opie actually still have a show?

How the gently caress does that happen lol

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
it made me so happy when I saw on a stream one time someone was playing the actual song that the Earl Douglas "peas hold" song was like Ron doing an impression of (sorry about that sentence structure)

I had no idea it was a real thing until I heard it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGwV2rNzN9A

It's possible this is just like a chill cover of the original song that I've never heard though, like maybe it's just some old hold music I've never been exposed to

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
please let that idiot board op be fired

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
What's the "leave it alone" bit from?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
For what, his mom?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
If you get an audible sub to Bennington are the songs intact?

Listening on youtube when people put up shows is ok but I'd like some way to get the shows with all the songs but without the ads

There used to be some :files: places to get them but I have no idea where those are anymore

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Oh you can get it a la carte now for $35 a year? That's pretty good

I didn't want a full audible subscription so this works

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
i really hate nick dipaolo a whole lot

it's just all of anthony's vile poo poo with none of the charm

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I was listening to some older Bennington, and Hicks says his mom died of liver cancer.

I thought the whole reason he got a settlement was that she died of being hit with a manhole cover?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
That article forgot to mention that Anthony is also an abusive racist pedophile

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Counterpoint: Anthony is truly bottom of the barrel human waste. It's not like he did it to some standard idiot conservative comedian like DiPaolo

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

beep by grandpa posted:

I mean like do they know each other and have bad blood over anything personal or is it just childish loving "I don't like what I've heard you say so I will be aggro as gently caress in the face of your good natured handshake"

anthony literally beats up teenage girls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

CrashCat posted:

I'm surprised Jon Stewart would bother to know that though

I mean fair enough, he may have just had the appropriate response basically by accident

he may have overreacted into the correct response

• Locked thread