Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
Hell Gem

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

I left youtube running after I got done listening to Bennington today and the Sam and Jim show isn't bad at all.

Yeah it's pretty good man. Sam is pretty quick and plays off Jim's funny because they're horrible jokes pretty well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
Hell Gem

Morter posted:

also how's lady di doing

jerkstoresup posted:

Don't think we've heard anything new about Lady Di lately. She's alive, I think.

I think Doctor Steve said she was retarded now and in a nursing home on his podcast.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
Hell Gem

CrashCat posted:

Sounds like an improvement

Ahhaha Jesus. Poor thing. I just did some googling.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FVF3xv1pooE

This is from a a year ago. She called in from the home. She thinks she's in the Navy.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
Hell Gem

Morter posted:

Yeah this was the last I heard and I was hoping for an update. :munch:

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's the last we'll get. It's just sad now.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
Hell Gem

stealie72 posted:

I just got my annual XM re-up bill, and frankly, I'm not feeling it anymore, since the shows on 103 are about all I can't get elsewhere and I'm kind of meh on all of them. Anyone have any luck getting a counter-offer when canceling lately? I know they used to throw tons of freebies at people who called to cancel.

Hey call and cancel now. I just did, they are currently offering a half off promotion that you can get from the out of country rep and not have to bitch your way up to a manager. Knocked my renewal from loving $273.22 to $142.89 after taxes and fees.

Much better price. I'll pay $10ish a month for the like 40 hours a month of entertainment I get from XM 103. That price is all the all access package so I think it gives you Howard and poo poo too(I've never tried to listen to him though)

Bum the Sad fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Jan 4, 2017

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
Hell Gem

stealie72 posted:

Awesome, thanks!!

Yeah she asked the reason and i was like. "Can't quite swing that bill right now, money is tight" and she immediately gave me the half off rate.

Last year it took yelling and bitching and multiple transfers to stateside get this same rate.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
Hell Gem

Stefan Prodan posted:

They charge more than $20 a month now for that horseshit service? :stare:

Last time I had XM it was still XM and was like $8 a month also

Yeah it sucks. I think I paid full price once. I usually remember to call and cancel every year.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
Hell Gem
Ellis is fine. I'll throw him on on car trips when I've excused J&S and Weird Medicine.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
Hell Gem

ozza posted:

The live J&S show is great - basically an O&A era Super Show, minus the dead weight O. I also much appreciated Anthony's timing arriving five minutes into the show, which interrupted yet another tedious Derek bit.

edit: ^^ Were you at the show spuds?

This show is making me sad. I miss old show so much.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
Hell Gem
That's like complaining the sky is blue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
Hell Gem
Covino and Rich sound like local radio morning zoo show crap. Where the gently caress did they come from?

Jim and Sam with Ellis works. Oddball comedy.

• Locked thread