Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

fawk yeah dvv dvv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Lovechop posted:

he's really handsome as well. probably not mentally ill either

Do you know he could've been a MODEL!?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
This would be why I stopped listening to the show the day Trump got elected. I couldn't deal with their pitiful half-in, half-out support of a loving fascist rear end in a top hat before then, and it sounds like they've gone down the 'we won so we were right to be evil!' path.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I don't think he's particularly evil, just retarded and abetting evil. Anyone who voted for Trump holds responsibility for what will happen. I like how this was the one guy who got him to break from his 'I don't vote!' crap. Really?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Call Me Charlie posted:

You're listening to a degenerate who stays locked up in his luxury apartment/hotel room so he can edge for 8+ hours and a retard who's only joy in life is radio/wrestling/tendies.

Try laughing at how stupid they are on everything that falls outside of their very limited interests.

The problem is that people like them get to vote and have just ruined America.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

jerkstoresup posted:

Opie's gonna get bumped into the basement, Milton style.

I love it.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Jimmy hasn't talked to Opie since September. drat!

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I've been listening to some O&A of various time periods, and god drat, that first Super Show with Sandy Kane and Sam bringing everyone over to visit one of the other shows on SXM was glorious. Dildo gently caress shows.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
bwahahahahahaha

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
You know what I think is funny? How loving incompetent and dumb E-rock is. He chose to stay with Opie instead of go with Jim and Sam and now he's hosed.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Only problem I had with it was Anthony's being a scumbag (Trump supporter; speeding at 110MPH all over the place; dating his neice) being flaunted without anyone throwing a beer bottle at his head like he deserved.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Poor Artie. He got arrested. Guess what for.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Whoa.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I don't know what I'm looking at, but I suspect it's highly illegal.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Brother Joe

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I hope they take the unprecedented step of having The People's Court be a People's Court in the Soviet sense of the word. Just execute the oval office 5 seconds after the verdict is read.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

UncleMonkey posted:

Brother Joe is the absolute worst. I genuinely hopes he dies in a gutter from drowning in a puddle of hobo piss.

The only thing that makes me skeptical about that happening is that Joe pays children to piss in his mouth for sexual gratification purposes, so he'd likely have experience with management of such hobo piss.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Here's hoping!

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
How many times did Lamar (or another African-American male) come up during that one?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Glad Anthony is still an enormous pile of poo poo who is worse than whatever he thinks the Clintons are.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Haha, thank you for posting that. Some douchebag alt-right Nazi is saying that Ant got fired for a homophobic joke. Bandwagon harassment is way worse and makes sense given Twitter's administratorship only cares about banning communists who make fun of short Nazis otherwise.

https://twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/884960486713937920

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Not that Twitter ever does anything about hate-speech accounts, but I reported that alt of Ant's and would suggest everyone else here do the same just so that maybe one of our complaints gets through.

• Locked thread