Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I surprised anyone can stand Artie's "Listen to my jowls flap, I'm literally about to keel over and die" voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Is there a reason jim makes that noise or is it just to be annoying, like the snort?

Also why Opie raqio?

Help I don't know all the jokes

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seems legit.

J/k, what I meant to say was "Who?"

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The Destroyer of steak

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Why ask for Johnny? Just tell them the vibe in there blows, and you need to speak to the manager. You'll get to meet Earl too if you're unlucky.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Morter posted:

Oh man, the comments on every O&A, or rather, J&S video, are so deliciously sad sometimes. I wonder if all pests were like this or if this is just the worst of them.

They've cultivated a rabid fan base that knows only insults, bitterness, hatred, and trucking. It's what they deserve.

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 03:55 on May 25, 2017

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Under the vegetable posted:

I think in practice they would probably both completely gently caress over the ability of any person with a yearly income under the mid six figures from getting any decent care, aka business as usual

But Anthony will make really awesome references from 60s television while he does it.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Shock & Jock, Shock & Jock, Shock & Jock!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Do you think self-driving trucks will still listen to satellite radio?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You guys are just Hillary-loving libtard snowflakes.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The Dave posted:

I listened to a little bit of Ant on Jim and Sam and tapped out around the point where he was complaining that there were no straight white couples in the new Alien movie and trying to argue that it breaks continuity with the original movies to have gay couples.
Can't say I even remember a gay couple in the new Alien movie. What a sensitive weirdo preoccupied with poo poo that doesn't matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hard to believe ole pissy eyes can't handle an altercation with another grown man

He couldn't handle one with a woman in Times Square, either.

• Locked thread