Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken

CrashCat posted:

I don't care if it's happily or unhappily, I just hope he gets out because it's what he's we've wanted for at least half a decade now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
I didn't care so much for chip robotson itself but the whole episode is pretty decent, Fat Bob Kelly is in that one.

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
Joe had Jimmy, Anthony and Artie on for a podcast comedy event, and he was upset that those three basically took over and hogged the spotlight. It's fairly pathetic. Today he was on J&S talking about it and basically showed that he's Opie, right down to "so many years in the biz" and whatnot, completely missing the point and failing to redeem himself.

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
There was a time when Opie had no problems being "the destroyer", and he was really good at making people uncomfortable. It made for some really great cringe radio moments. At some point, perhaps around when XM merged into Sirius, he stopped playing that role and just became a board op since he couldn't keep up with the humor in the room otherwise. Maybe it was management, or family, or who knows, but it took away the one thing he was able to bring to the table.

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
I don't know how it got to this point but I've been finding Ellis more entertaining than those two shows. It's utterly juvenile and he's quite clueless about everything but at least they honestly seem to be having fun. I gave Covino&Rich an hour on two separate occasions and it was like white noise to me. I like DiPaulo as a guest but I think he still seems a bit stiff in the radio format.

ps. Your Mom's Box

NarkyBark fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jul 7, 2017

• Locked thread