Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I thought that was Artie Lange at first :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Kevyn posted:

Why is there a radio show called Cum Town?

why not

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Voting is a private matter, I don't think this is an appropriate conversation to have with polite company.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Stokes posted:

Opie's complete lack of self awareness is quite impressive. (Check his twitter.) At this point I don't think anyone worth their salt would look down on Jim for completely nuking the bridge. The time for passive agressive pot shots has passed.

What did Jimmy say?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Jimmy is a good boy. I was listening to the first half of that Fixin Jim show where it's him, Artie Lange and Ant and really it's great so far.

Anthony gets introduced and said he got a speeding ticket on his way in- doing 100 in a 50. Then Jimmy comes out and the first thing he says is "I figured you'd be caught doing 55 in a 12" dvd brought the whole place down. It's a must-listen.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

What was it?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Is Opie about to discover the Streissand effect?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/AnthonyCumia/status/831954401724137476

???

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

80s James Hetfield posted:

You need a keycard to even get in the door so he told her he left something in there and she was a spanish cleaning lady who just swiped the security key and let them in the door, hahahaha.

Couldn't the cleaning lady get in trouble if Howard is mad about it?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Stotty posted:

At least it appears like Fez is doing well since he left.

Even if Jim couldn't sound any less interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-wDO1QV1II&t=454s

Starts at 7:34

I don't understand why people hate youtube comments so much. Splendid comments like these put a smile on my face, just like meeting an old friend.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

To Battle posted:

Chip is the black hole of comedy. Can suck all the humor and energy out of a room in seconds and it's loving great.

"Hiroshima, there-a-shima" might be my favorite inappropriate joke of all time.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Tbh Chelsea Clinton is exactly as qualified and experienced with the nuances of American health care politics as Anthony

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

This is going to be REALLY hard to explain but does anyone know what that 2 second clip opie and anthony used to play that I can best describe as a 2 second "commercial bumper" or "we'll be right back" melody. It is exactly 3 notes long and it loving kills me every time they play it. It sounds really old.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Yessdss$ssssssssssssssss!!!!!! Making that my little brothers text message sound (he's a new fan)

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Holy gently caress thanks a lot. I really enjoyed this all 3 times I listened to it getting ready for work this morning.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Morter posted:

I asked for this before, I'll try again: I remember a clip of an Opie-heavy segment--might have been one of his fights or greggshell moments--that had edited his voice's pitch to sound extra whiny. It cracked me the gently caress up.

I think I found the source (of some of them?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkZBIbTDsmA Under the names "High pitch tits" and "HPT"

I am lmfao listening to this right now, I can't believe how good the edit job is on his voice to make him sound so whiny. Oh my god it's perfect, how is this even possible.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Hiroshima, there-oshima

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Tbh I was a big fan of Jon Stewart during the daily show days and I think cussing out Anthony is classless as gently caress, I'm disappointed in him. That's some high school girl poo poo.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I mean like do they know each other and have bad blood over anything personal or is it just childish loving "I don't like what I've heard you say so I will be aggro as gently caress in the face of your good natured handshake"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Not to say Anthony doesn't deserve that but I expect more from Jon Stewart

• Locked thread