Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell

Smugworth posted:

Is there a reason jim makes that noise or is it just to be annoying, like the snort?
Pretty much. Chip is a character he does. The whole joke is just basically that Chip is lame and annoying and it really irritates people. It's really more of an in-joke. You use it specifically to irritate your friends/loved ones. That's what makes it funny. The joke is Chip is awful.

Smugworth posted:

Also why Opie raqio?
After Ant got fired, the station got re-branded. Opie being the narcissist that he is wanted it named after him. It won't be long though. Apparently it's being re-re-branded as Faction talk come January and Jason Ellis will be on the channel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

Remember when Opie filmed that park ranger and called her fat and then was incensed that his video got removed from YouTube because of bullying?

LOL!

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

CrashCat posted:

Okay, I need an explanation :saddowns:
I don't have any real details, I heard this through a friend. But apparently Opie broke into Howard's office and SiriusXM is treating is as legit breaking and entering.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

Wait, so he's got such a slam dunk legal case, that instead of hiring a lawyer and suing in actual court, he's going on a TV show instead? A TV show that's that no one has watched in liked 20 years and that airs at 10am when most people are at work?

Brother Joe is the absolute worst. I genuinely hopes he dies in a gutter from drowning in a puddle of hobo piss.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

Lovechop posted:

he couldve been a model.....
Or a math genius.

• Locked thread