Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Call Me Charlie posted:

He actually said something pretty insightful about that in an interview.

quote:

He decided to stop being that way: to be open-minded “instead of spending the next 25 years in a shrinking cage, angry at everything.”

That'll go over well with the subreddit. They're the personification of the quote above.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Rubiks Pubes posted:

How exactly did the opie and Howard rivalry begin anyway?

the same way they all began. 2 parties who have the emotional age of 12 start poo poo talking and it snowballs from there.

howard was a total bitch with the gag order though. I think that was when they were on teh same station and howard muscled management to do that.

i do like however that since that feud, howards star just continued to get brighter and O&A just sort of slid into irrelevance within a 10 year period. they were pretty big at one point too, like taking shots and poo poo talking the rock while he's on the phone kind of big.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Even when he came back from rehab he was making jokes about not following their instructions and just being there at the urge of his lawyer to look good in court.

Now he's up tweeting at all hours of the night again just like he was before rehab so imma guessing a bad relapse.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Really sure this is Ant in this thread. He just can't let it go

https://www.reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/6791bu/uplacermutka_has_numerous_posts_denying_ant_fucks/

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I would see the Weiner pic thing as another case where the show couldn't get press to save its own life.

They did get mention from Bill Maher calling them "Fartman and rear end in a top hat Jack" which REALLY pissed them off. I think Anthony did 30 minutes yelling about what a oval office Maher was.

• Locked thread