Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

CNN article on Trump's cabinet picks posted:

"He is not going to be afraid, nor should he be, to throw some spaghetti against the wall and see if it sticks. He is not afraid to have people with differing views on his team and play around with some things and throw people overboard if merited," Schweitzer added.

There you have it. Ant's Trump support was clearly linked to his Daddy issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Good for Sam, though I have a hard time believing a company as big on appearance as WWE is is putting someone that looks like him on TV.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
What about Ant, is he still keeping sober?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGrVj9rlBeA

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtH2AnU_bFU I'll always love Bobo the One Man Band.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
The "arf arf" at the end killed me.

CrashCat posted:

pour one out for Fatty Pneumonia

I heard he made love to a cupcake.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

spudsbuckley posted:

Taz is surprisingly good on the radio.

He caught on to D-Bag being the punching bag on J&S within 5 minutes and he found Chip hilarious along with really enjoying Jim playing soundclips.

Taz did a few shows on FreeFM about ten years ago when they had rotating hosts in the PM slot, before they dumped the format. He was pretty good at it, and I think he's done some podcasting since then.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
For as much poo poo that Brother Joe (deservedly) gets, his Black Earl song is fantastic. I heard Patches on the radio the other day and I'll I could think was "Black Earl, I'm a genuine lazy bum".

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Holy poo poo.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

The Dave posted:

He did an instagram live video where he implied that he's going to fight this and 'i still don't even know why i was fired.' He also said "We'll be back".

Be more funny!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Yeah Opie's a dick but I'll never hold it against someone for being a dick to Bobo.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Everywhere a shima shima.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

Is there some other station on Sirius that plays punk rock?

You get a little bit on 1st Wave but that's about it.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
And Opie and Anthony were shocked and couldn't understand why Troy calling Zito "a dick sucking human being who likes penises" was considered hateful by management.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
I hope Opie is right and they work out a deal where Ant gets to come on Jim and Sam from time to time. If he's not in every day he's less likely to go into politics and racism. The few minutes I heard today with him and Artie were very fun.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Cookie?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Try to remember as many amazing comedic moments from O&A 2009-2014 as you can. That list will include Vos' password, Bobo the Fugitive, Bobo's "I WAS BLOOOCKED" Dream Date, and Bobo's "nnnFUCKYOOOOU" tantrum. Net positive, even if it went to the idiot's head.

Honorable mention for the David and Bobo and Stalker Patti show, which was the most fascinating trainwreck I'd ever heard until Ron tried to make that goddamn cat talk.

There was also the time Bobo asked Anthony's ex out and they had him jerk off over the phone while talking about what they'd do in bed, which includes him giving it to her "up the shitter". I hadn't heard that since it happened but I've been on a Bobo kick and listened the other day and was dying at how funny it was.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
If Chris Stanley got 200K he'd be dead in a week.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Stefan Prodan posted:

I was listening to some older Bennington, and Hicks says his mom died of liver cancer.

I thought the whole reason he got a settlement was that she died of being hit with a manhole cover?

She was badly injured in that but she only died a few years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Ant was on with Jim and Sam again today. Is it worth checking out?

• Locked thread