Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
I hope the Opster retires happily after getting all his staff comfortable jobs and occasionally does call ins to Anthony's show.

I also hope for the Todd Show w/ Opie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Morter posted:

Is there anything worth listening to on that because even the preview cover is repugnant.

Denny clip at the very end made me laugh.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

I've only listened to 2 full jim and sam shows, colin quinn and bill burr. The Colin one was great since I could listen to Colin ramble about anything. The Burr one felt really boring and Jim was disinterested. Anyone have a recommendation on a good episode? I'm not feeling Jim and Sam so far and I'd like to make sure I'm giving them a proper chance.

Oh and the Bennington one. I checked that out, Ronny B. can make anything great radio so it doesn't count.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

I just listened to the trump video their channel posted, which was shockingly good. I'll check out the Blob Kelly stuff soon. Thanks y'all.

bunky posted:

Not entirely show related, but Rogan, Burr, and Stanhope killed it on election night. I should've watched this instead of CNN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3kdmOQlqfQ

This was the funniest thing I've seen in probably 3 years though. Burr destroying Rogan in under 60 seconds at around 1:40 was amazing.

Giga Gaia fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Nov 11, 2016

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I almost forgot that O&A were the ones who pretty much ruined his time on the radio when he said an honest question that kinda revealed that O&A weren't some massive, giant comedy show.

Good job, ClassicShelb. You are truly the best among us.

please tell me you have this clip?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

rich and bobby?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Did Ellis get better at doing radio? I remember him as being Jocktober material. I haven't listened to him since that Jim Jefferies bit though.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

They should make Colin the third mic. Then second and first mic and its just a Colin Quinn show.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

I wish he were that funny on his radio show.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

"Yeah, modellin' bras" is a great burn. I never thought i'd want to listen to parody rap songs about a lovely radio personality.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

JFC posted:

Sometimes the O&A subreddit comes through. Has been confirmed: Lady Di has died

I adore getting Vos rolled more than about anything on the internet.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Was it hugs, compassion, and understanding?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuqFJGtLJU

I hope you guys have seen these videos of chip terrorizing jim norton's manager but if not...

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

THAT LADY HAS A PECKA!

Edit: Also the title text makes me laugh every time.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Fez's 6 twitter posts are all very good.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

I'd imagine he went for the joke instead of being scientifically accurate.

Anthony's best period joke is the tie dye shirt bomb that I can't find right now, but trust me it was great.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Oh man, that's gotta end in Twitter outrage after people start listening to Patrice, right?

Fauxhawk Express posted:

I never put much thought into the idea that Chip was based on Opie, but ""We gotta get the phones so I can start going to the phones in the middle of conversations" was great.

It feels like a newer development(last couple years versus 2008 Chip), but it's definitely there and really good.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

"Same ol piece of garbage, huh?"

I'm amazed every week at home funny this loving podcast is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

"This is a national radio show.."

• Locked thread