Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Somebody do a compare and contrast between Trump's novel and Scooter Libby's.

Edit: Just remembered that Libby's novel was titled The Apprentice.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Nov 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
Remember when the stoner comady knocked had a charater who was antivaxx, that burned into my mind since 2006 and i still have no clue what that was about. and even if that was the director shoving his world views i thought the charater was played as a crazy person.

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Mixodorian posted:

Oh, Hillary will get more than what could ever be considered humane or fair just for being a woman. I just worry no one will speak up if she decides to nix our trust building with Iran cuz the Houthis (rightfully, imo) hate Saudi Arabia.

Mmm yes, Hillary is known for only considering two options: Ignoring a situation or bringing the full might of the US military to bear on it. Certainly the first thing she'll do on January 21st is to launch a pre-emptive strike on Iran.

After all, there's absolutely no other tools that could be used on the situation in Yemen: As Romney said, we've downsized or navy to the point that it's impossible to interdict arms shipments going into the country, so we're left with invading and destabilizing Iran in order to ... something something never quite explained ... a proxy war.

Where do you get this stuff?

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Mixodorian posted:

I guess what you make of this video depends on how much you think John Podesta can accurately describe Hillary's plans to people, but here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa8q_g66DU8&t=98s

Even just her admitted plan to install a no fly zone over Syria is extremely alarming to me. Who is flying over Syria? The US, Iran, and Russia as we take turns bombing ISIS... so, idk.

Nice tuck and roll with the goalpost there but you and I were pretty clearly talking about Hillary, Stein, and social justice for the black community.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Mixodorian posted:

Na, Stein only said she didn't want to ignore her constituents that felt that way. She went on to say she is pro-vaccine and they are important in modern healthcare.

We should ignore people who "feel that way" because people who "feel that way" are wrong, scientifically, their dumbshit feelings and opinions are medically dangerous, and they should have no influence in government.

Also she went on to repeat anti-vaxxer lies: "Like any medication, they also should be — what shall we say? -- approved by a regulatory board that people can trust. And I think right now, that is the problem. That people do not trust a Food and Drug Administration, or even the CDC for that matter, where corporate influence and the pharmaceutical industry has a lot of influence". Which is not true: In reality, most members of the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee work at academic or medical institutions, not drug companies.

So either Jill Stein is ignorant of who is on the FDA advisory committee, or she is lying to pander to anti-science crazies, or she is anti-science and won't trust credentialed academic or medical institutions in their field of expertise. It doesn't really matter which of these is the reason she makes irresponsible statements and panders to unfounded anti-scientific fears, it's inexcusable either way.

Maybe greens should stop nominating idiots, liars, and crackpots rather than complaining that the 99% of Americans who don't want their candidate anywhere near executive office are just being soooooooooo unfaaaaaaaair.

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Nov 1, 2016

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Mixodorian posted:

Holy poo poo hahahahaha. So being anti vax was fine til 2010? I think a lot of people owe that McCarthy lady an apology.

This would work if Jill Stein was anti vax, but you know she definitely isn't lol.

Well, no, not exactly. There was a shitload of evidence suggesting that the Wakefield study was just wrong, but it was still a popularized datapoint and that was enough to get people to say "the jury's still out"; most people didn't really know either way. It wasn't until 2010 that it was discovered that Wakefield had basically defrauded the world, at which point the autism-vaccination link became completely discredited. Saying "we should continue looking into the matter" was a totally reasonable opinion up until that point and not at all the same as being an antivaxxer, you dumbfuck.

Meanwhile, Jill Stein is a loving trained medical doctor and should know better than to pander to these antivax idiots in TYOOL 2016.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Mixodorian posted:

Yeah, I agree with this line of thought. Sadly, it doesn't work in reality. The people that would've been off put by a Hillary/Warren ticket or Hillary/Latino or Booker ticket shouldn't be catered to either, and yet we got the white catholic so no one got scared of the diversity.

Hillary bad! She politician! She compromised on Catholic white dude!!!!!!! Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt here and not even saying she's a pseudoscience woooloolooo priestess even though she is, too.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
It's worth noting that Trump is also a dyed in the wool anti-vaxer which just gets lost in the poo poo sandwich mix.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

bhsman posted:

I'm curious to know which goons have already voted or if anyone prefers going on Election Day for the spectacle/tradition.

I mailed my ballot in a few weeks ago. +2 Clinton votes from my household in Kansas. Doesn't mean much, but it'll be nice to see that extra two votes on Clinton's final total.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Her presidency hasn't even started yet man. What was your hero Jill Stein going to do for our community? Give all the cops measles?

Well, I guess if all of humanity died from smallpox that would technically end racism. That's pretty much the best thing Jill Stein has to offer.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I work graves so I'm sleepily walking down to the local church/polling station after my nights watch ends next week.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Mixodorian posted:

Na, Stein only said she didn't want to ignore her constituents that felt that way. She went on to say she is pro-vaccine and they are important in modern healthcare.

Two things. First off, Jill Stein has no constituents. She has never held elected office despite running for office for over a decade. Because she is a crazy person.

Second, you should ignore people who say stupid, dangerous poo poo, or at the very least not enable them. My niece suffered horribly as a result of whooping cough because of shitsticks who 'felt that way'. If the only way Jill Stein can get elected is by pandering to loving morons who want kids to get sick from preventable diseases like Mellie's Marvelous Measles then she should not get elected, full stop.

Edit: I mean, for fucksake. Do you use this argument when it comes to Trump and the KKK? His 'constituents' just feel that black people are subhuman. He clearly doesn't feel that way, but you wouldn't want to ignore them, right?

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009

Nice tuck and roll with the goalpost there but you and I were pretty clearly talking about Hillary, Stein, and social justice for the black community.

Sorry, I genuinely didn't realize you were singling in on that.

I still stand by the fact that Jill Stein supports campaign zero, along with her choice of Baraka, would be the better pick for black Americans.

Check out Hillary's section on racial justice and police reform on her campaign site. https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/criminal-justice-reform/

(When you go to issues and hit racial justice, it goes to that link. I think we have more problems than the criminal justice system but w/e)

Anyways her proposals are federal guidelines for police, body cameras, and acknowledging policing is racist. That's really it. It doesn't inspire any confidence in me. To each their own though.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

VitalSigns posted:

We should ignore people who "feel that way" because people who "feel that way" are wrong, scientifically, their dumbshit feelings and opinions are medically dangerous, and they should have no influence in government.

Seriously. It's one thing when a regular citizen says "I feel (this completely indefensible thing) about vaccines." When one runs for the highest office in the land (or really any public office), one loses that privilege. At best, it's irresponsible and unworthy of adulthood.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Look I wanted to see Vice President Latino as much as the next person, but he's simply too indispensable in his service as Politician of State. Maybe if Asian fails in her bid for Mayor of City we can move her over to State Capital and Latino can move up to the big show.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
Finally the November thread. Jesus loving Christ I hope I can finally excise Trump from my thoughts one week from today. Jesus Christ. This poo poo is driving me bonkers.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

SimonCat posted:

"I am committed to make investments to find the causes of autism, including possible environmental causes like vaccines…We don't know what, if any, kind of link there is between vaccines and autism - but we should find out."

And then we did find out: the study showing a link was not reproducible and shown to be a complete fraud.

"I want to look at the evidence...okay two years later the evidence is in and vaccines are safe"
vs
"Well I'm just asking questions here and hmm hmm how can we trust anything, big pharma, corporate influence" forever and ever regardless of evidence.

Gee I can't tell which option is good or bad, help me Jill Stein!

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Nov 1, 2016

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Mixodorian posted:

I still stand by the fact that Jill Stein supports campaign zero, along with her choice of Baraka, would be the better pick for black Americans.

Check out Hillary's section on racial justice and police reform on her campaign site. https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/criminal-justice-reform/

(When you go to issues and hit racial justice, it goes to that link. I think we have more problems than the criminal justice system but w/e)

Anyways her proposals are federal guidelines for police, body cameras, and acknowledging policing is racist. That's really it. It doesn't inspire any confidence in me. To each their own though.

Uhh, this seems good. Why are you against this?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Ohhh whooping cough, or pertussis, is a great easily preventable disease. Like measles, the younger you are the worse you get. It's called whooping cough because children infected cough so much their diaphragm struggles to flex so they can breathe. Sort of like that last rep where you drop the barbell on your chest. Unlike doing the roll of shame to get the bar off your chest, the child just suffocates because their diaphragm literally cannot function due to coughing so much.

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009

Look I wanted to see Vice President Latino as much as the next person, but he's simply too indispensable in his service as Politician of State. Maybe if Asian fails in her bid for Mayor of City we can move her over to State Capital and Latino can move up to the big show.

Don't do this. It's foolishness. She had several Latinos on her short list, Booker was the only black person. That is why I typed that that way and you knew that. Don't make me go dig for a Hillary shortlist write up.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Big props for the thread title.

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009

Bip Roberts posted:

Uhh, this seems good. Why are you against this?

A brother got shot in North Carolina and the police chief decided not to release body cam footage. Unless we can have the DOJ get in on every case where a non violent black person is killed, body cameras and federal guidelines are not nearly enough.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

VitalSigns posted:

And then we did find out: the study showing a link was not reproducible and shown to be a complete fraud.

"I want to look at the evidence...okay two years later the evidence is in and vaccines are safe"
vs
"Well I'm just asking questions here and hmm hmm how can we trust anything, big pharma, corporate influence" forever and ever regardless of evidence.

Gee I can't tell which option is good or bad, help me Jill Stein!
I believe the idea, nowadays, is that the first one shows you to be a feckless flip flopper, no doubt in the pay of Big Something, while the latter demonstrates your inspiring moral courage.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Mixodorian posted:

You disingenuous motherfucker.

THE ACTUAL WEBSITE YOU LINKED DID YOU EVEN READ IT JESUS CHRIST posted:

Bringing law enforcement and communities together to develop national guidelines on the use of force by police officers, making it clear when deadly force is warranted and when it isn’t and emphasizing proven methods for de-escalating situations.

Acknowledging that implicit bias still exists across society—even in the best police departments—and tackle it together. Hillary will commit $1 billion in her first budget to find and fund the best training programs, support new research, and make this a national policing priority.

Making new investments to support state-of-the-art law enforcement training programs at every level on issues like use of force, de-escalation, community policing and problem solving, alternatives to incarceration, crisis intervention, and officer safety and wellness.

Supporting legislation to end racial profiling by federal, state, and local law enforcement officials.

Strengthening the U.S. Department of Justice’s pattern or practice unit—the unit that monitors civil rights violations—by increasing the department’s resources, working to secure subpoena power, and improving data collection for pattern or practice investigations.

Doubling funding for the U.S. Department of Justice “Collaborative Reform” program. Across the country, there are police departments deploying creative and effective strategies that we can learn from and build on. Hillary will provide assistance and training to agencies that apply these best practices

Providing federal matching funds to make body cameras available to every police department in America.

Promoting oversight and accountability in use of controlled equipment, including by limiting the transfer of military equipment to local law enforcement from the federal government, eliminating the one-year use requirement, and requiring transparency from agencies that purchase equipment using federal funds.

Collecting and reporting national data to inform policing strategies and provide greater transparency and accountability when it comes to crime, officer-involved shootings, and deaths in custody.

Additional funding for the DoJ, reining in the militarization of the police, better data collection on police shootings, national use-of-force guidelines. But yeah, its just body cameras and acknowledging racism.

Meanwhile:

Jill Stein posted:

End police brutality and mass incarceration. Create a Truth and Reconciliation Commission to understand and eliminate the legacy of slavery that lives on as pervasive racism in the economy, education, housing and health. Ensure that communities control their police rather than police controlling our communities, by establishing police review boards and full time investigators to look in to all cases of death in police custody. Demilitarize the police.

Same ideas, but as a bunch of vague platitudes instead of specific policies. Because Stein is an idiot who knows nothing about governance.

1stGear fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Nov 1, 2016

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Mixodorian posted:

A brother got shot in North Carolina and the police chief decided not to release body cam footage. Unless we can have the DOJ get in on every case where a non violent black person is killed, body cameras and federal guidelines are not nearly enough.

Wait, so is it a good start after all? Hmm, maybe you need to think about the issues some more.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Mixodorian posted:

Isn't Baraka a holocaust denier? Was he the one who called President Obama 'President Uncle Tom'? Is he the one who is a huge sexist against Beyoncé?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Nessus posted:

I believe the idea, nowadays, is that the first one shows you to be a feckless flip flopper, no doubt in the pay of Big Something, while the latter demonstrates your inspiring moral courage.

The greatest thing about Jill Stein is she's steady. You know where she stands. She has the same questions about vaccines on Wednesday that she had on Monday no matter what happened on Tuesday.

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

Mixodorian posted:

Even just her admitted plan to install a no fly zone over Syria is extremely alarming to me. Who is flying over Syria? The US, Iran, and Russia as we take turns bombing ISIS... so, idk.

edit: woah I just saw that dig you added in. Yeah she could give them measles maybe. Or maybe she's try to implement parts of Campaign Zero which she supports. Either way, better than Hillary's plan of giving federal training guidelines and not much else and just hoping the cops stop killing black people because they're afraid of too much melanin in one person.

Hey missed this on the last page. So much to unpack:

Iran isn't bombing anyone. They're not even flying over Syria. They've sent military GROUND support both directly and via hezbollah, but they have no air presense.
The US is flying over Syria to bomb ISIS, and that won't stop.
Assad is flying over Syria, dropping barrel bombs on civilians.
Russia is flying over Syria, dropping real bombs on basically everyone except ISIS.

As for your edit, it's a damned shame that Hillary hasn't taken any stand on police violence against unarmed minorities. I wish she would suggest something like national use of force guidelines instead of it being a department-by-department thing. Maybe she could publically acknowledge that implicit bias still exists and pledge $1bn in her first budget towards both training and finding ways to combat it. Personally, I'd put a priority on de-escalation, but I'm not Hillary so who knows what she'd do? The president has the power - in the DoJ "Pattern or Practice" unit, to monitor civil rights violations, if only she'd commit to strengthening that. Even something as simple as actually gathering statistics on these kinds of incidents would be a start. I guess we'll just have to look to a different candidate for that.

edit: Ya'll copy & paste is lazy. Slow down your posting and take some time to savor the beatdown.

Harik fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Nov 1, 2016

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Mixodorian posted:

Thank you, even my teenage self could go on google and figure that out pre-2010.

I don't know. I can't sleep so I'm on here. I just feel like there is a subset of people who literally cannot accept any criticism of Hillary. I'll be the first to say Jill Stein probably burns sage smudges or whatever. I just worry that this will continue after she is elected and people will be afraid to make any sort of attempt to hold her feet to the fire over the inevitable bad ideas she comes up with.

Well then you obviously haven't been reading USPol very long because people here have plenty of negative opinions about Clinton, but that doesn't stop people from liking her overall. She's not being treated like some sort of untouchable messiah you dumbshit, no one's perfect, but I'd sure as gently caress rather have her than any of the other presidential candidates, including Jill Stein

Like if you think that people are going to be afraid of criticizing President Hillary Clinton then it might be because you're turning stupid from lack of sleep. Go to sleep and then take a reality check.

Mixodorian posted:

Well I think it'd be hard for Jill Stein to beat supporting the Iraq War!

and yes, I've already looked into this before, I couldn't find a single journal that said we knew for sure either way the safety of wi-fi. I posted a recent pubmed in the last thread, go check it out

If Jill Stein was Senator of New York in the early 2000s, what makes you think that she would vote against the Iraq War? And don't act like you know what her principles were 14 years ago. The fact of the matter is that most people from both sides of the aisle voted for the war, and a loving New York Senator probably would have gotten poo poo-canned for opposing it at the time. I have no doubt that Stein would have happily voted for the war, were she in Clinton's shoes.

Regarding wifi exposure, when Jill Stein doubled down on the Wifi thing during her Reddit AMA the best source that she could come up with was a Scientific American article about exposure to cell phone towers. But she obviously didn't read it beyond the loving title because Spoiler Alert: the article points out that none of the discussed studies found any statistically significant links between cell phone tower exposure and any kind of malady.

Mixodorian posted:

Oh, Hillary will get more than what could ever be considered humane or fair just for being a woman. I just worry no one will speak up if she decides to nix our trust building with Iran cuz the Houthis (rightfully, imo) hate Saudi Arabia. I also hear from my mother about her March speech in Harlem where she promised social justice for black Americans will be the top mission of her presidency, something she seemingly doesn't care to talk about much anymore.

Clinton has been working for/with black communities for her entire political career. She probably doesn't talk about it much anymore because she doesn't need to; people who care about black communities already know where she stands, and people who don't care about black communities also don't care about Clinton's support of black communities.

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"
I think I should clarify that, okay, even if the "wifi might be harmful we don't know" thing held water (it doesn't) wi-fi works via radio waves, right.

Same with radio, and television, and cell phones, and satellites, and pretty any kind of technological way of communicating that we have. Even if we stop using Wi-Fi, we're already drowning in this form of sending information.

The point isn't to latch onto this one point Stein made, it's that her supporters who bring this up don't seem to understand how grade school science works and Stein catering to them is what's bad. They shouldn't be taken seriously in the slightest.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Don't most states give the police the ability to keep the video from the public unless a judge orders it released? Obviously they will broadcast it openly if it exonerates them, but I believe in Indiana the family and lawyers can view it and ask the judge to release it.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Mixodorian posted:

Baraka is a Holocaust denier and believes that the Russian occupation of Ukraine is a false flag operation. How do you feel about that?

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009

1stGear posted:

Additional funding for the DoJ, reining in the militarization of the police, better data collection on police shootings, national use-of-force guidelines. But yeah, its just body cameras and acknowledging racism.

Meanwhile:

Same ideas, but as a bunch of vague platitudes instead of specific policies. Because Stein is an idiot who knows nothing about governance.

1stGear posted:

Meanwhile:

Alright. I missed out on changing equipment reporting standards. The rest are just vague platitudes to my eyes. What will be the extent of the DOJ's involvement into civil rights cases? If a black man gets killed and had a legal gun like we've seen, will that be considered for federal investigation?

If Jill stein had to come up with her own ideas for reform, I'm sure they wouldn't be great. However, she endorses Campaign Zero which is certainly the best feasible set of plans for the US's problem that I've seen. I would vote on her just to see that implemented.

I also preferred Bernies strongly worded "automatic DOJ investigation if someone is killed by police" much, much better

Caros
May 14, 2008

Mixodorian posted:

along with her choice of Baraka,

quote:

Baraka also questioned news stories about the June 2014 kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers, which Israel blamed on Hamas members and which led to Israeli air strikes in the Gaza Strip against Hamas. One month after the kidnappings, which he called a "false flag operation," Baraka indicated in an interview his belief that "the kids were supposed to be kidnapped but they weren't supposed to be murdered. That was an accident. But nevertheless it gave Israel the pretext that they were setting up for, and that was the opportunity to basically attack Hamas in order to destroy the unity government."

quote:

Baraka has also asserted that the atrocities of the Syrian Civil War are being "fomented by a demented and dying U.S. empire, with the assistance of the royalist monarchies of the Middle East and the gangster states of NATO."

quote:

Baraka has criticized calls for Western military action against the jihadist rebel group Boko Haram, arguing that "a purely military response will only exacerbate an insurgency whose roots lie in the complex socio-historical conditions and internal contradictions of Northeast Nigeria." Baraka also stated that while he was "outraged" by the kidnapping, he was also suspicious of U.S. humanitarian concerns in the region: "U.S. policymakers don’t give a drat about the schoolgirls in Nigeria because their real objective is to use the threat of Boko Haram in the northern part of the country to justify the real goal of occupying the oil fields in the south and to block the Chinese in Nigeria."

quote:

In January 2016, Baraka's "Je suis Charlie" article was republished in an anthology about the November 2015 Paris attacks,ANOTHER French False Flag? Bloody Tracks from Paris to San Bernadino, edited by Kevin Barrett, a Holocaust denier and 9/11 conspiracy theorist. Other contributors to the anthology (including controversial figures such as Gilad Atzmon and Alain Soral) posited "that the Charlie Hebdo attacks and many others were perpetrated by the CIA and Mossad" as "false flags."

quote:

In February 2016 during the Democratic Party presidential primaries, Baraka wrote that "[i]n this period of media-driven pseudo-opposition in the form of Ta-Nehisi Coates, Beyoncé, or even Bernie Sanders, it is increasingly difficult to make the distinction between image and reality, especially when the production of images and symbols is controlled by dominant forces with an interest in keeping us all stupid." In September 2015, he said that "the world that a President Sanders promises—continued war crimes from the sky with drone strikes and Saudi led terror in support of the Western imperial project." He has referred to Obama and the Sanders campaign as "a tacit commitment to Eurocentrism and the assumptions of normalized white supremacy."

These are the words of a man you think should be a heartbeat away from the presidency of the United States. You think this man is a good candidate for vice president. loving christ.

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

Mixodorian posted:

North Carolina's law that keeps the footage locked up is brand new. I would guess, based on her actual known policies on this, is that she's Not Cool with that and would direct the DoJ to look into ways to undo it. That's just a guess on my part, but again, this just loving happened and it's not like Hillary came up with her policies on racial justice yesterday.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Jesus I'm not sure I can do eight solid years of people raging against the concept of incremental progress.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
YOU POSTED THE WRONG ONE JACKASS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hiJRUZyDzE&t=187s

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Jesus I'm not sure I can do eight solid years of people raging against the concept of incremental progress.

If Hillary gets elected and any bad thing ever happens again she will be the worst president ever.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I like the inability to connect "well Green Party doesn't want to ignore constituents who feeeeel that [insert anti-vax/Jews did 9-11/killer wifi beams/Assad did nothing wrong here]" with the Green Party's devastating unpopularity with 99% of the public.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsubasa2004
Feb 14, 2003
This is what you actually get when you click on "Racial Justice"

• Locked thread