Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

That's a real good OP, Comrade. I voted like a week ago so I am extremely ready for the election to be done.

I'm curious to know which goons have already voted or if anyone prefers going on Election Day for the spectacle/tradition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

FuturePastNow posted:

Hillary is going to win but I'm afraid this election's going to set the record low for turnout.

Turnout for Hispanics seems to be spiking, among others, so unless you mean GOP turnout is depressed offsets it overall compared to earlier elections, I'm not seeing it.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

TyrantWD posted:

Let the country have another GOP reign that resembles Bush's second term and come crawling back when they realize how terrible things are.

So why didn't this happen last time? Dubya part 2 would be better than what Trump promises.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Lemming posted:

Because he's pretending he isn't a Trump supporter and is spewing bullshit

Oh I'm pretty sure he's said something similar before but I'm playing it straight. :v:

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
SU and Undertale also normalize nonbinary/LGBTQ relationships and are also legitimately good games/shows in their own right, it's no surprise they're popular.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
Tidus is arguably the best FF protagonist, ultimately the most selfless one, that will forever be mischaracterized based one a handful of scenes.

Also I'm about 10 pages late but don't criticize anti-PC culture while making a "triggered" reference, y'all. God bless.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Tidus is white male selfishness personified

"This is our most sacred tradition"

'I THINK ITS STUPID"

"This temple is forbidden to outsiders"

"I AM GOING IN"

"Summoner Yuna is breaking a thousand year cycle of death in Spira"

"THIS IS MY STORY"

Thanks for proving my point.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The coach from the Jets got fired and was hired by the Bills. This infuriated mcmagic. He spent the week up to the game talking poo poo about how the Jets will end Rex's career as a coach and how just it would be.

The bills then creamed the Jets.

So he spent a day going "Wow, way to go Bills, you won your superbowl. Meanwhile, we will be going to the playoffs and you just won a lovely game"

And then the Jets didn't go the playoffs

Because the Bills beat them again

Not for nothin' but aren't you the same guy that was a Broncos fan until they drafted Tebow, then you became a Steelers fan in response and bragged about it in TFF, and then the Tebow-led Broncos eliminated the Steelers from the playoffs the very next year?

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Alan Smithee posted:

crazy ex girlfriend who got kicked out of fidel's place. Her poo poo's still there and to be fair he was a lovely neighbor so we took her in but she's still holding grudges even though he's a couple summers away from a wellness check due to a foul smell during a record heat

I know it's just an analogy but :chloe:

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Mel Mudkiper posted:

NH + 6
PA + 3
NV + 11

Less good

MI +2
NC -2
FL Tie

Doesn't Michigan state law prevent cellphone polling?

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
I knew about SA for a long time but it took the '08 Obama threads to get me to register. :shobon:

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

BigRed0427 posted:

I actually don't remember how I found SA.

My guess was it was when I use to lurk chan invasion boards and ED. Heard about SA through there.

My brother would show me the photoshop/MSPaint contests in ~05 like Dads VS Dinosaurs and we'd cry laughing at some of the things people would draw or make.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

EugeneJ posted:

I'm defending him

:abuela:

:lol: Still salty, eh?

• Locked thread