Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

My Linux Rig posted:

If it was a steady pattern of posts that did that, then yeah that's hosed up, but I don't think two posts constitutes a pattern

I mean that difference is so subtle that you could really just chalk it up to "he decided to post a picture that one time"

You should read his twitter posts sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

OxySnake posted:

If you can't get behind following a sport that has a team that hasn't won a title in over 100 years you should re-evaluate your life.

this is true Trump is the closest thing confederates have had to a title in over 100 years.

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

greatn posted:

This has been known for a while I thought.

It has but since she's anonymous it's not getting traction. If she had come out in that press conference tonight it would have changed things dramatically. Maybe.

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/794040789051514880

Well at least this will drone out whatever it was about the emails still going around.

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

mcmagic posted:

It's moving from "she didn't win by nearly as much as she should have" to "she lost" pretty quickly huh?

Your gimmick is exhausting and nobody gives a gently caress about how well Sanders would have done if only the primary wasn't rigged or whatever. Nobody.

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

fknlo posted:

What will the takeaway be after Clinton wins comfortably?

a fat check for celestialscribe's psychiatrist.

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

Agrajag posted:

So is there any reason to NOT continue freaking out about the FBI aka stasi?

he's posting links from the daily caller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

So basically perfect weather everywhere.

• Locked thread