Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
size1one
Jun 24, 2008

I don't want a nation just for me, I want a nation for everyone

axeil posted:

IANAL but the biggest problem is probably that as time goes on the evidence degrades as even DNA evidence (I think) has a shelf life.

Sort of. Biological samples degrade over time when improperly stored, but you only need to sequence them once.

Proper storage is costly because low-temp freezers aren't cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

I prefer election fan fiction where Carter beats Reagan. Scalia & Kennedy are never nominated to SCOTUS. Gore becomes president. Roberts and Thomas aren't nominated to the court either. We're already 39 years into the 1000 years of liberal darkness. What a wonderful fantasy.

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

4th meal = 5th column

He's seriously going to have a coronary in the middle of a live broadcast. It will no doubt be added to Hillary's bodycount. It will be the first Hillary conspiracy that's actually somewhat true.

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

Don't want to see Trump elected, but live in a safe blue state? Have a phone? And some spare time? Do something more productive than just arzying over polls, FBI leaks, and faithless electors.

:siren: Make calls to help Hillary get out the vote in battleground states! :siren:

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/KOINNews/status/794682122040647681

quote:

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Hundreds of voters around the state are getting robo-calls telling them their ballot will not be counted.

• Locked thread