Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
Bless me USPOL, for I have Arzy'd.

Is there any truth or substance to the Trump/Russia stuff blowing up on Reddit right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
Jesus I didn't even know about the sex book.

I feel like this election has driven the entire country a little bit insane.

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
7 more days to being free of The Orange Man.

I lurk this thread pretty frequently, and I can barely remember what it looks like under normal circumstances anymore.

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008

HookedOnChthonics posted:

Yeah unless you think any decision to vote for her is saying she's flawless full-stop I do not think there is a single person saying that? Laughably preferable to any available alternative != flawless by any means.

"You guys keep arguing against drinking the bleach, no-one is making a case for the orange juice."

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
Is corn man trolling or is he an actual Trumpenstaffel?

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
But a disproportionately large share of the vote in our hearts.

E:Didn't notice who he was replying too, my bad.

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
I will admit to Arzying over someone running on Trump's platform (racism, economic populism, isolationism) that's actually charismatic and dynamic and can maybe dogwhistle a little better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
Sorry I only answer digital questions

• Locked thread