Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Bip Roberts posted:

It's still probably worth it for campaigns since live sports have viewers that are unique to all other TV.

Seeing the ads in Washington State too. Oddly very few ads for state wide races in the past weeks. I guess because nothing huge is on the state ballot.

Although we have had Trump supporters waving signs from freeway overpasses to slow my commute. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

My only two health issues I need to overcome are that I loving love alcohol and energy drinks

I am slowly switching out energy drinks for Yerba Mate and tea but I cannot leave you behind precious alcohol

Yeah for weight loss something that really helped me was cutting down beer. I went from 206 to 148. Still totally ok to drink socially, but removing regular beer helped a ton.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

What would be the impact if the nation switched to a Washington/Oregon style based mail in ballot system, where all registered voters get their ballots three weeks before elections? Is there any reasonable ground for opposing that system (such as cost), other than the GOP wanting low voter turnout?

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Donkwich posted:

What's wrong with Mother Jones? :confused:

Seconded, they seem like a competent group. Their recent investigative reports on private prisons and border militias have been outstanding.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

For maximum anti-Arzying I'd recommend finding a sushi place with kickass $3 margaritas. I now confirm that Hillary has got this easy and we're picking up 100 house seats and try the rainbow rolls.

• Locked thread