Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grumblegrox
May 15, 2009
on 538 in the last couple of updates, 5 hillary-favoring national ipsos polls and one ppp poll of missourri favoring trump moved the needle 0.2 % toward hillary. then in the next update one poll out of missourri without even a very big sample size, favored trump but it isn't a surprise, and it dropped hillary's chances 1.4 %. Anyone understand what is going on here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grumblegrox
May 15, 2009

Munkeymon posted:

Why does this look painted?

I agree. Maybe it's got something to do with like this.. https://www.quora.com/What-do-atheists-say-about-golden-ratio-I-have-seen-God-being-justified-by-golden-ratio

Grumblegrox
May 15, 2009

Pollyanna posted:

Okay, I'm a little confused.

Just try. You might not be on the rolls yet that they check at the polling place, but they probably won't notice that the date on your registration card actually pro-dates the election. If they say you can't vote, request a provisional ballot (if provisional ballots are a thing in MA). I'm wondering if you somehow missed the deadline to register in time for the election? Hope it all goes well.

• Locked thread