Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

1337JiveTurkey posted:

Last thread before the radioactive wasteland that used to be the United States politics thread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg

edit for content - Obama was on Sam Bee's show today, and predicted some of the sexist poo poo the Right is going to say about HIllary day after day after she's elected. And I was like, "...oh yeah, they will, won't they?:smith:"

Majorian fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Nov 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

StrixNebulosa posted:

Somehow my class lined up a test to be due on the 8th, which is fan-tastic.

I'm ready for this election to be over, though. I know it's in the bag for Hillary but I'm just really ready to stop hearing about Trump.

I wonder who gets to be the lucky sap who tells him that all his yes-men were wrong - he actually lost.:laugh:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nessus posted:

Vladimir Putin

Please. You think Putin would stoop to talking directly to an asset that has failed him so drastically?:commissar:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nessus posted:

He will send Trump a message in the language of flowers

Polonium is a flower, right

It can made to be among flowers, certainly.

bhsman posted:

I'm curious to know which goons have already voted or if anyone prefers going on Election Day for the spectacle/tradition.

I have my mail-in ballot on the table; need to buckle down and loving do it. Way too many CA propositions this year, which is annoying.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mixodorian posted:

Holy poo poo hahahahaha. So being anti vax was fine til 2010?

Nah, even then most people knew it was BS.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

TyrantWD posted:

You are again choosing to ignore early voting data. Obama had pulled ahead in Florida by this point in 2012, the Democrats are still trailing this year. Democrats are trailing their 2012 numbers in NC (when they lost), the Republicans are doing better than 2012 in NC. We have data showing the Hillary GOTV advantage turning to to be more fiction that reality.

What is this data? Where are you getting any of this from?:psyduck:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inferior Third Season posted:

Yeah, this is the thing people don't seem to get. This election only has one thing at stake: the Supreme Court. And for the Democrats, this means needing both the presidency and the Senate.

It's unlikely that McConnell is going to be able to keep his party 100% in sufficient lockstep to not vote on a SCOTUS nominee for four whole years.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Oh poo poo they found more secret totally real not bullshit hacked Hillary Emails with damning evidence in this one!

Fake; not seeing anything about (((GEORGE SOROS)))) in there.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Instant Sunrise posted:

Nah. Steven Universe is mainly former Adventure Time fans, and Undertale is mainly ex-Homestuck fans.

Hey now.

SU fans can be non-former AT fans too.:colbert:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

PhazonLink posted:

games and cartoons are stupid.

Also Nintendo is misogynistic because they refuse to make more games for the series that was videogame's first strong woman protag.

Nintendo made lots of Metroid games.:smug:

Tom Guycot posted:

I think letting Nintendo make any more metroid games at this point would just make them MORE misogynistic.

Hey now, they were fine until Other-M.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Like, if the Dems continue to nominate people mcmagic types can't see in the mirror we're going to permanently lose a segment of white male voters. I personally am fine with that and I think the demographic changes can absorb it, but we should brace ourselves now for some panic a few cycles on when people start to notice the exodus.

We could probably ameliorate that a bit with a greater emphasis on restrengthening the social safety net, fighting for a guaranteed income, etc etc. But at this point, probably not in the cards, unfortunately.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

I will tell you right now that the Simpsons game(and by extension basically any 90's arcade brawler) is utterly pointless once the threat of death costing you real money disappears. It's super short and super easy with infinite continues.

I expect the same is true of the six-player X-Men game as well. (yes, the "WELCOME - TO DIE!" one) Still, God I wish I had that game.

Yoshifan823 posted:

I spent entirely too much time arguing about video game popularity contests on GameFAQs

The amount of time I spent arguing that Kefka is better than Sephiroth probably would amount to months.

(Kefka is totally better than Sephiroth though)

Majorian fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Nov 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

GalacticAcid posted:

Did you ever see the 1999 version of Titus, with Jessica Lange, Alan Cumming, and Anthony Hopkins?

Glorious movie.

• Locked thread