Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

I've been reading the monthly incarnations of this thread since January or so. I've only posted a few times here and there, mostly in the last 2 months.

My one wish, through all of this, was that we would finally get this thread title.

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

bhsman posted:

I'm curious to know which goons have already voted or if anyone prefers going on Election Day for the spectacle/tradition.

Voted on Sunday, wife voted on Saturday. +2 for Hillary here in Cuyahoga County. Going to do GOTV stuff on Election Day.

Honestly next time around though, I'll probably vote by mail. Not a huge fan of half a dozen different buses and vans for judicial races lined up around the Board of Elections blaring their PA systems at anyone in a 3 block radius. And then waiting for half an hour in line.

Obviously not terrible hardships, but voting could be better, and it should be.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

A judge in Cleveland has issued a temporary restraining order against the Trump campaign.

What this article fails to mention is that the restraining order was issued because the judge agreed that the Trump campaign was planning to violate the Ku Klux Klan Act.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

I posted this like 5 pages ago but I think it got lost in dietchat :(

• Locked thread