Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SaturdayKnight
Mar 31, 2011

I moved to Wisconsin recently and I can't remember a feeling as nice as actually getting to vote against that clown Paul Ryan. It felt great, since I've had a distaste for him for quite a long time. Too bad he probably won't lose his seat.

Thats my early voting story, thanks for listening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaturdayKnight
Mar 31, 2011

iospace posted:

I live in Milwaukee County and Ryan is my congressman :barf:

Same. The level of Paul Ryan preroll youtube ads I've been getting in the last few days is absurd. Can't wait until I don't have to see his face again.

SaturdayKnight
Mar 31, 2011

Known shady businessman does shady business man things. This reminds me of Romney and his tax return showing absurd growth in some category I can't recall, something related to retirement I believe. People were sure it was gonna prove he was a huge fraud but everyone already knew that shady businessmen did and continue to do shady businessman thing.

At this point I feel like every republican has some kind of shady business deal on their record that will never affect voters. R's will think business smart, D's will think business bad.

SaturdayKnight
Mar 31, 2011

I got a wonderful chain email from my grandmother informing me of a list of 10 reasons why some hardcore conservative was going to vote for Trump after much prayer and reflection. They boiled down to "because he's running as a republican, I will plug my ears and pretend he isn't anathema to everything I pretend to stand for." It also insinuated Hillary will bring about the apocalypse because she may or may not be an actual demon. Just like Obama was literally the antichrist and we are all already dead.

What happens when the pundits will inevitably claim he lost because he wasn't conservative enough, like they always do? There isn't really much further right you can go aside from just saying you're gonna just be Hitler once elected...

SaturdayKnight
Mar 31, 2011

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/dnc-told-fbi-it-may-have-been-bugged

Don't see any other reports of this, but the DNC apparently told the FBI that they had reason to believe their HQ was bugged.

This election... It never stops.

• Locked thread