Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

StrixNebulosa posted:

Somehow my class lined up a test to be due on the 8th, which is fan-tastic.

I'm ready for this election to be over, though. I know it's in the bag for Hillary but I'm just really ready to stop hearing about Trump.

Unless he gets arrested for... One of the many, MANY things he has done, I doubt he's gonna go quietly into the night.

Remember that one psycho in the last thread? That's what it's gonna be like with his surrogates at least. Donnie I think is just gonna try and walk away from any interview.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Playstation 4 posted:

The thing that kept me and a lot of other goons into it well past the games own appeal was getting to watch Gamefaqs throw an honest to god tantrum over us 'hijacking' their contest with it.

The salt was real.

To tie it in with this thread, I remember at least one corncob screaming about how it was evidence Donnie needed to be president.

God that was hilarious to witness. I only wish I could have witnessed the DNF thread when it came out. Apparently it was even better.

• Locked thread