Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"
Yo where did that dude go, I was gonna hand them a handy-dandy thing that might explain the magic of wi-fi, it's a little thing we all like the call the Electromagnetic Spectrum.

e: Oh there you are.

Long story short: it's radio waves, dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"
I think I should clarify that, okay, even if the "wifi might be harmful we don't know" thing held water (it doesn't) wi-fi works via radio waves, right.

Same with radio, and television, and cell phones, and satellites, and pretty any kind of technological way of communicating that we have. Even if we stop using Wi-Fi, we're already drowning in this form of sending information.

The point isn't to latch onto this one point Stein made, it's that her supporters who bring this up don't seem to understand how grade school science works and Stein catering to them is what's bad. They shouldn't be taken seriously in the slightest.

• Locked thread