Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Luna Was Here posted:

we're almost free

No, we will never be free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Her presidency hasn't even started yet man. What was your hero Jill Stein going to do for our community? Give all the cops measles?

Well, I guess if all of humanity died from smallpox that would technically end racism. That's pretty much the best thing Jill Stein has to offer.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Instant Sunrise posted:

Nah. Steven Universe is mainly former Adventure Time fans, and Undertale is mainly ex-Homestuck fans.

Yeah, that sounds about right. I haven't been paying much attention but as far as I can tell bronies are still a thing they're just a lot quieter and calmer now because they crazier ones have moved on to being full on Nazis.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

...Don't read the comments.

Always good advice.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Huzzah! The Cubs won! I don't know anything about baseball, but I know from jokes about baseball told on TV shows that the cubs haven't won in a VERY long time. Congratulations to them!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

FAUXTON posted:

last time the cubs won a world series women couldn't vote.

And now, in the year they win once again, we have a woman president.

What an age we live in.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

"Well Trump is a white supremist who's going to gently caress with the rights of women and poc for generations by filling the supreme Court with right wingers, but Hillary gives me a bad feeling I can't quite explain so clearly she's the worse option."

gently caress this man.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Is Comey going to lose his job over this? Because it seems like he's been doing stuff you should get fired for.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I said it in the political cartoon thread and I'm saying it again here: No lesbian route where you can choose to date Hillary 0/10.

Although apparently meeting one of the stretch goals will make Carly Fiorina an option, but that just isn't the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

iospace posted:

This is the problem with Reddit, and to a lesser extent twitter. They thought that free speech would mean "Free exchange of ideas" when it turned into hugboxes and downvote brigades, and gods forbid if you even attempt to shut down anything because then everyone gets royally pissed off.

Turns out a lot of people interpret the meaning of "freedom of speech" as "freedom to be a racist/sexist rear end in a top hat to as many people as possible and receive no criticism for it because if anyone tries to call me on my bullshit that's not freedom of speech that's oppression".

Of course every oppressed minority in America already knew that, but thanks to the Internet there's now documented evidence.

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Nov 4, 2016

• Locked thread