Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I don't get why people are saying there isn't much post-Comery data yet, because why else are Hillary's numbers dropping in the newest polls?

What I'm trying to say here is, poo poo, hope she doesn't drop further when full post-Comey polls come out. Her lead has gone from unstoppable to comfy to only 1-3 pts better than Obama in 2012.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

the ones that caused Nate Silver to increase Trump's chances to 30% from 15% in a week

do we like 538 here? I know he's less generous to Clinton than Princeton and NY Times and other predictors but still, we need look at data that accounts for "Brexit" level surprises

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Not trying to make a false equivalency here, but even if Clinton wins U.S. politics will still be in historically high levels of chaos and dysfunction

in other words, we should be numb to reality by now and not arzy out of indifference

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

it would have been awesome if Trump was a Bernie-type populist who wanted to strengthen the New Deal and not destroy what's left of it

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

This is the state of the election for the next eight days. Deal with it.

6 days bro

not counting election day

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Nate Silver is part of the Lügenpresse establishment - WAY too easy on Trump. I hope Hillary throws Nate in prison

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

this epic game will take people's minds off the 25% Obamacare price hike and Hillary's FBI thing. it might hurt Trump!

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

http://election.princeton.edu/electoral-college-map/

Am I reading the Princeton election forecast correctly in that it says Hillary has a 97% chance of winning? Does anyone know the reliability or historical accuracy of this forecaster? NY Times also has Hillary at 87%. Not sure if this is generous or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

don't minorities and lost, degenerate youth mostly vote early because they're so lazy and can't bring themselves vote on actual Election Day like the superior Aryan race?

thats why Hillary's leading. once the Republicans get back from work at 5pm on Nov 8th, it is over for her.

• Locked thread