Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
I've been playing fallout to prepare myself for trumpocalypse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Nenonen posted:

What if the upcoming FBI investigation on SA finds HRC's secret platinum account? :ohdear:

If hrc turns out to be smg, I'm voting trump

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
mods please ban all anime

not just anime chat, ALL anime

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Crowsbeak posted:

Real RPG question? How often do you play not as your own gender?

I think it always can be interesting, like playing fallout 2 as a women and finding you occasionally cannot access parts of the game. Or being able to pursue a romance with Alistair in Dragon Age, and the friendship you can have with Lyanna just seems fun (alos I palyed my elf warrior as Buffy). Plus Femshep (who doesn't want the voice of Jennifer Hale)? Also for some reason I always felt Arcanum was best when playing as a female half elf mage fighter. Although outside an attempted female play through in fallout 2 I never have done female playthroughs of the others. (Fallout 1 because well I played fallout 2 first and the Manuel made it clear the vault dweller was a male). Finally I always play Kotor 2 as a women because even before it became canon (which now may not matter) it just seemed right to be a women for that role compared to my attempt to be some male character out of TOTJ.

Also I'd rather we do RPG chat then replay the Democratic primary chat.

Given the choice I always play as a woman, I've been doing this going back to Golden Axe in the arcades back on the day.

• Locked thread