Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

gfsincere posted:

Not really TBH. And if you want to watch them in the order that actually makes sense timeline wise, you go 1,2,4,5,6,3,7.

Yes!

2Fast is the one I could take or leave, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Harrow posted:

Oh for the love of Christ

This is the punchline on the emails story and solidifies the whole thing as a sick joke.

I know some people around here have been saying something of the sort the whole time.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

We need more floating ghosts who give head.

Dan Aakroyd agrees

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

DaveWoo posted:

Yes, some truly devastating stuff.

https://twitter.com/nxthompson/status/794642496634703876

(This is actually from a separate release by the Dept of State, the FBI hasn't officially released anything yet about the emails it found.)

She takes her tea with milk. Clearly she intends to destroy the constitution and Declariation of Independence and bring back British rule

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
Based on current RCP averages, this is Clinton + 4 across the board

http://www.270towin.com/maps/bobgQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Pastrymancy posted:

If there's a lot of mostly r voting counties that have yet to vote the lead might slip election day

I'm fairly sure that Not Shook Nate is taking that into account with their total vote projections

• Locked thread