Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I can't wait for Dishonored 2 to be great and FFXV to be disappointing in at least 5 ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

MMF Freeway posted:

Just lol if you can possibly be disappointed by FF15 at this point. Ditto with last guardian

The Last Guardian doesn't exist until I hold it in my hands. I refuse to believe it.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Shindragon posted:

Bought Owlboy. First 30 minutes I played, drat good. Love the sprite work, the animations, the flying mechanics are pretty solid. The music is pretty chill too. Only could play 30 mins of it cause of lunch and then back to QA work. :v:

Get it. It's good.

Owlboy looks absolutely gorgeous so that's good to hear.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Zaphod42 posted:

Wow, I had no idea this existed. That's a pretty faithful xcom clone, and its pretty funny they made a game for falling skies of all things.

Did anybody even like, finish falling skies? I got like halfway through the first season and couldn't make myself keep watching.

My parents did, I think. I caught some of it when I visited them while it was on and... it was fine? I guess?

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Guys the Cubs won. Everything's gonna be OK or it's all downhill from here. I'm not sure which.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I sure hope the rights I've received in the the past 8 years don't go away! I think I'll be making a therapy appointment, something I haven't needed for... quite a while. At least Dishonored 2 comes out? I guess?

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

VideoGames posted:

My dearest Humans.

While I'm not an American, and as such held no sway over the presidential vote, I am still one of you. I still feel surprise, shock, sadness and incredulity at the events that have occurred before us today. I do not hate, however, and I do not feel anger. I feel a sense of strength building. I feel a sense of ideology for a better and brighter future growing within.

These next years will not be easy for many innocent folks and they will be fraught with times so trying that you may wish to give up. I implore you not to. I implore that you group together. That you stand side by side and combat that which seeks to tear you down. You are better than you have ever been and you are more hopeful inside than you believe you can possibly feel right now, but I assure you it is there.

Sometimes bad things happen but there will always be someone to stand with you, to hold you up high alongside them and make it through the fog. Hope is pure and cannot be removed. Nothing lasts forever in this world.

No matter what happens you have friends, you have like minded humans with you and not just in your country. There are those in the world who wish to be your pillars when you are feeling like collapse.

If no one else, I will be that pillar and I will help you through these bad times. It will pass and it will get better.

This, I promise.

Thank you, VideoGames and CJacobs and all others, I feel a ton better than I did for the last 15 hours or so. I still feel awful but this kinda stuff helps. :unsmith:

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

deadly_pudding posted:

This month is gonna murder me as I spread my attention 3 ways between Dragonball Xenoverse 2, Dragonball Fusions, and Pokemon. Which one will win? It is honestly a toss-up because I love Goku and Pikachu equally. Luckily I only barely interact with the Pokemon competitive community, so there's not a huge rush to finish it.

I'm waiting to get Pokemans due to still playing Xenoverse 2, Dishonored 2, and Yakuza 4. It's not like I'll miss out on much since I never do online battles or anything.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

corn in the bible posted:

Yakuza 0 coming soon!!!

I still have to play through 5 before that, I'm trying not to buy games I won't play right now :negative:.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Skeezy posted:

Persona 5 delayed to April 4th, 2017.

To make up for it Atlus is saying the game will have dual audio now.

But I don't want dual audio. I want P5 now, in English.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I beat Yakuza 4 today. I really enjoyed the majority of the game, but the last boss gauntlet and end of the story was kinda bleh.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

corn in the bible posted:

now play yakyza 5

I've got that, I'll play it after playing some other games first like finishing LISA and playing Life is Strange since I've had it for about a year now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I got Hitman and the complete version of Secret World from Funcom. Hitman is loving fantastic, and I'm really surprised by how much I'm enjoying the Secret World. The gameplay is MMO, but the story is pretty interesting so far.

• Locked thread