Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

How Rude posted:

I want Final Fantasy 15 and I want it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Wake me up when San Francisco Rush is back.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Wildtortilla posted:

Tropical Freeze is sweet. The music is even sweeter. I didn't like it initially because I was expecting the controls to feel like the SNES DKC games and they aren't at all. Once I came to terms with them I quickly grew to love the game. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Can you go into a little more detail regarding the controls? That's what I was worried about.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Basketball shorts are the ultimate in comfort wear. Anytime I'm hanging around my house I'm in athletic shorts.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I got my copy of FFXV and the hardcover strategy guide at 10am. I ran home from work at lunch to start the install/update. I can't wait to go home and play final fantasy all night! :)

• Locked thread