Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Ostentatious posted:

the ending to deus ex: mankind divided loving sucks

The whole game is kind of lame and janky and replaying Dishonored after it was like a breath of fresh air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

Back before Quesada took over as editor in chief, Captain America comics regularly addressed current political issues and took unpopular stances on them as well if the writer felt it was right. Quesada was convinced appealing to horrible right wingers would boost comic sales so he repeatedly nixed that kinda thing, and Marvel Studios took an even broader approach to things, essentially stripping the character of anything more political than "Nazis are bad."

If I recall correctly this man was pulled form ice and has extremely strong muscles but yeah I guess it sucks that he isn't telling 30-somethings to Rock the Vote and Sink Drumpf

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The only comics with opinions worth expressing were Chick tracts

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

Oh I see, you're stupid, but think you're funny instead.

Are you having a good night? Maybe try playing a Video Game

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Quest For Glory II posted:

this is like an action movie, maybe the next shelter game can be like this

https://twitter.com/RobPulseNews/status/795373872451305472/video/1

can you imagine lunging and bonking your two good snake teeth off of a stone

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Am I crazy or did the new Steam store update just make it look more like it did in 2006

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

CrashCat posted:

finally, all anime can be banned from the world

i suppose they should make an anime-only version in the spirit of fairness though

How do I get it to block the bad anime and leave Metal Gear alone

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

actually these sick sword stunts are base on norse mythology

edit: cunning claymore cantrips

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Does the OP of a thread need to be a 10,000 word encyclopedia entry like drat just post it lol

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

oddium posted:

in dungeons of dredmor it's called the dungeon collapsed and you get an achievement for it

Haha cool

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The story bits in Doom are neat and I appreciate stuff like those hilarious demon logs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The part where you go to the robot man's office was lame though they shouldn't have done that

Lurdiak posted:

Yeah, comedy gold.

I'm talking about the tablets that tell the story of the Doom guy from the demons' perspective. My apologies for the confusion.

• Locked thread