Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm going to get and play Owlboy in 20 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Grapplejack posted:

I hope it's good! The art is absolutely gorgeous.

Owlboy update: I guess I was overly optimistic about the accuracy of Steam's unlock countdown

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I've played a bunch of Owlboy, it's fun. For the first dungeon there's one small aspect of it that's slightly tedious but you get a power up at the end of that dungeon that immediately fixes it.

Bosses in particular are really cool and have so far all been some different kind of puzzle.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

What sucks a lot lot lot lot lot less is that I've got a tune stuck in my head and I can't remember what it is from and the lyrics are just "la la la" so that's no help!!!

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Grump posted:

Bought and beat Pokemon Snap yesterday.

Holy gently caress that game has heart and so much love put into it.

It's so good. I wish constantly that they'd make another

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

I have a close friend who's a Muslim and I can't stop thinking about what'll happen to him now that Trump's been elected and it honestly makes me want to cry

Me too. He's scared and I don't know what to do. It feels so hopeless.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I've been playing the Castlevania games for the first time. Well the Metroidy ones at least, I tried the Rondo of Blood remake but didn't like it. Symphony of the Night was literally revelatory though, and I liked Aria of Sorrow a lot as well. Dawn of Sorrow I really soured on by the end because I hated the weapon upgrade system. Now I'm a little bit into Portrait of Ruin and it seems great so far. So that's going to be my comfort game for today.

Regy Rusty fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Nov 9, 2016

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm playing it for the third time

Much as I like them I've still only played the souls games once each.

Bloodborne rules

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Snak posted:

This morning I was talking to a coworker and said that "Bloodborne is probably the best game ever made" and he said "ehhhhhhh FIFA2015 was really special"

Lmao

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

I feel like there's been an 800% increase in the internet using the word boy in 2016

Griffin McElroy is a powerful influence

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

I don't know who this is but hopefully I can stop him before it's too late

You should watch monster factory

And everything else he does

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Skeezy posted:

Persona 5 delayed to April 4th, 2017.

To make up for it Atlus is saying the game will have dual audio now.

Good, lets me continue putting off playing Persona 4 :v:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Chargabug may be my favorite Pokemon design ever and I really hope its final evolution manages to keep its bizarre charm

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Lobok posted:

Took me a second to go from "Hey, what does Miyamoto have against gay people?" to "Oh right, they're brothers."

(He still might have a problem with gay people, though).

It's also not actually him

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

What the hell is Grimace supposed to be, anyway? Just a shape with arms?

He's supposed to represent a milkshake

This is not a joke

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Let's see what the official McDonald's corporation Twitter account has to say on the matter:

https://twitter.com/mcdonaldscorp/status/199497184335511553

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I had like 3 of these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

oddium posted:

wow someone was really into birthday world

I mean 3 different episodes!!!

• Locked thread