Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
That owlboy game comes out in a few hours. Maybe the first good game of november??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Just lol if you can possibly be disappointed by FF15 at this point. Ditto with last guardian

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Its also fun due to very good level design

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
I think if he really tried he could come up with some explicitly gay video games but I guess it doesn't make for a sick tweet

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

It'd be a lil self centered to put your own games in your graph. That visual novel that just came out with the weird long title is one I was thinking of.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Blackfyre posted:

You know, as I loved ICO and SotC I immediately preordered Last Guardian, CE too. The more I see though the less convinced I am and as someone said I kinda feel obligated to buy it? To be fair I think I need to just overcome my dumb side this time and cancel the CE and just wait to get the game in a sale later on.

Are people excited? The previews and general impression I get of the game are very tepid.

I mean I kinda am, but I'm also expecting something that looks and plays like it was from 2008.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
You guys ever play n++? I got it on the steam sale and drat it owns. Its getting pretty hard (I'm on the 3rd row of the main game) and for some of these levels I can't imagine actually going for all the "coins". Also I have it set to cycle color palettes, which is cool but is there any way to just pick the one you want? I don't see it in the options.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
The extremely focused approach is what drew me to the game in the first place. The visuals are very readable and the controls are tight which is really all you need in a good precision platformer. It even has like a mario maker thing going on although I haven't really checked out any user made levels yet.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Quest For Glory II posted:

theres a rumor that CD Projekt Red is fighting off a hostile takeover and called a shareholders meeting on the 28th

last year a rumor floated that EA was trying to buy them

:/

This would be insanely bad for pretty much everyone.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Quest For Glory II posted:

more like EA shuts down GOG because it's competition and moves Witcher series to Origin

Then cyberpunk comes out and its a garbage mass effect rip off, sells poorly, and they close the studio.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

CrashCat posted:

Didn't it sell alright though? I thought I read it did fine and that's why we were all dreading the series continuing as idiots continue to buy it

iirc it sold well based largely on pre-orders. People loved it when it was just an e3 demo

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
I think he counts as a mascot based on the fact that I know that he dresses like a fighter pilot despite not being sure where I exactly got that image of him.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

oddium posted:

boy: Bart
girl: Nicola

this one is a little more subtle

I get the ref

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Mordja posted:

Uh oh, how so?

Framerate problems it sounds like.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

PantsBandit posted:

I have a gtx 1060 and get around 45 fps on average. It seems to have some weird hardware optimization issues. Still it's been out for less than a day and people are already coming up with temp fixes. Give it a week or two and I bet the kinks are ironed out.

I'm curious and can't check myself till tonight, is the day 1 patch out already? Or is that not till tomorrow (actual day 1)

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

bloodychill posted:

You didn't enjoy Mulder on mushrooms?

I did, in the original series, where they almost get digested by gross rear end slime shrooms.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
I like its nintendo's fault for people being mean to target employees lol

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9j-MHzwEQ8

Can't wait to hop on an animatronic goomba irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Mak0rz posted:

I never played Doom yet so this is the only thing that always comes to mind whenever I hear Argent Tower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S3QKfqHWU4

Goddamn I hate the Backlash

• Locked thread