Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

FirstAidKite posted:

I like his art and I want him to work on more good srpgs!!

I want another shining force srpg with his art :(

That's not gonna happen until someone takes out Tony Taka!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Looper posted:

I know it's only because it's the first X game I played, but I have a soft spot for Mega Man X6

Zero and Legends ftw tho

You should try X4 if you haven't already, it's my favorite Mega Man game, and one of my favorite platformers of all time!

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Phantasium posted:

I have so many and I want more!

Same!

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Lurdiak posted:

There was a guy in this free to play game my brother in law talked me into trying that just yelled racial slurs at everyone in team chat while insulting their playing and telling them to give up. He did this for the entirety of a 25 minute match.

I once spent an entire Halo 3 match listening to two teenage dudes discussing the shits they had just taken. Fifteen minutes of two guys nonchalantly discussing the ins and outs of their bowel movements. Sometimes I miss the days when everyone on Xbox Live had headsets and other times I don't miss being called a "sand-friend of the family" by a 12-year old.

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Palpek posted:

Hmm now I'm not so sure. I guess the steam page isn't lying and I'm probably remembering wrong.

You're probably remembering Freedom Cry which was an expansion for Assassin's Creed III that was also available as a standalone product.

• Locked thread