Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

codenameFANGIO posted:

Mod please change thread title to "November Entertainment System", thanks in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Pokemon is good

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Phantasium posted:

I still know what the heck anime is supposed to mean outside of literally Japanese cartoons.

"something I think is bad"

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
let me rephrase: when goons say anime, it can mean almost anything

it can be used in both a positive sense (it was as anime as gently caress :allears:) or a negative sense (it's just too anime for me :gonk:) and only rarely describes a japanese cartoon

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Lurdiak posted:

The only people who don't know what is meant by something being described as "anime" are posters on these forums.

Here's what anime is: good

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Fpp2VT5lk

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
if the us dollar tanks to the yen, won't that be good for nintendo

i don't remember much from econ

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Lizard Wizard posted:

The Sims Medieval is my favorite version of Sims 3.

If I recall correctly, the Knight can just like straight up murder dudes

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Lucina Lara

or Link... Larry (like leisure suit larry)

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Dr Cheeto posted:

Boy: Link
Girl: Link

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
what kind of imbecile snacks on dew flavored doritos. a true gentleman knows to separate their gamer fuel for maximum intake

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
It's 3d printed lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Jay Rust posted:

Yeah, it hasn't won yet but here are this year (2016)'s nominees for Best PC Game at celebrated games award show, Golden Joysticks:

Sid Meier's Civilization 6
Doom
Master of Orion: Conquer The Stars
Overwatch
Stardew Valley
Stellaris
Total War: Warhammer
Undertale
World of Warships
XCOM 2

Undertale, Game of Two Years IMO

what came out on pc in 2015, because i remember being scandalized that undertale was barely a consideration in the Very Big and Very Important Spike Game Awards

• Locked thread