Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

Now that October is over I can get back to playing some non-spooky games. Started up MGSV again and man it bums me out. Don't think I've played a game that was so simultaneously amazing and disappointing as this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

It's a relatively minor thing overall in what's otherwise an excellent game, but I hate how Vanquish has melee drain your shield completely and had your weapons downgrade when you die. Both seem like super dumb decisions that keep me from doing some cool poo poo. At the very least Titanfall 2 let's me jump kick dudes all day long.

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

Lurdiak posted:

Also I was really upset that I got sidequests to investigate Bigfoot and the Headless Horseman and other cool stuff and every time it just turned out to be a regular guy.

Lil off topic but that reminds me of one of my favorite things about The Witcher 3 was that you could roll up on a random town and solve a monster mystery. Having a ton of those to do with a bunch of weird and obscure monsters was rad.

• Locked thread