Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I love video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Owls can be boys

Edit: can't be

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Trump is one of those mods like the MGS one for Civ so we won't even get achievements this run since they been disable.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I'm watching a documentary called Beep. It's about game audio and its history. It's really interesting and has a ton of different interview subjects.

So add it to the small but growing list of good video game documentaries. Snooze says you won't snooze when watching it!

Well you might because it's a bit dry but seriously its cool stuff.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I liked the sniper robot. He was my friend.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Kinky Cookie Bunny posted:

Does anybody here pay attention to the development of Yandere Simulator?

Cause to me it just seems like the dev is working motherfucking backwards and making it way more complicated than it needs to be, and it is pissing me off because it looked like it could have been an okay game, I mean, I probably wouldn't have played it but it would have been cool to watch someone else kind of play it and I gotta admit I do like a lot of the character designs, I think they're decent, and there's stuff I like in it, but at the same time, working motherfucking backwards and trying to do way too much. Should've gotten the core game done first.

Anyway that's my rant.

I hit my shins on your soapbox, owie owie, wait what

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Cardboard Box A posted:

Pokémon Uranium

Well I mean, removing this one is pretty good.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

precision posted:

Meowth is Dark type now :eyepop:

This is incredibly shocking. I need to sit down and think about this for a while.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
It's killing me that i can't play this game but I don't have a 3ds so I'm just going to wait for the switch version.

I guess i could try driving back into black and white.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Anybody here remember Scannerz?!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

tap my mountain posted:

There's a ton of properties that deserve a fighting game. Blizzard vs Capcom, Pure Platinum Allstars, Konami Kash-In Kombat, Fighters From Software, etc.

The world needs more franchise fighters

Ghostbusters VS RIPD: Fatal Frame Break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

I like the bunny lady and the robot maid who throws a dog and can turn her feet into vacuums.

• Locked thread