Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Rest in peace, Wii U general thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Jay Rust posted:

Lizard Wizard has inspired me to play XCOM 2 as well, please let me know if you want a spot on my squad, we are a vibrant, exciting, fun, fresh company looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help us kill aliens and alien-lovers

I'll sign up for a one-way trip to the front line. I lust for death.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Fedora, beard, loves being a turtle. You just get me, man.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Picked up Kirby Triple Deluxe and holy gently caress how did I go my entire life without playing a Kirby game? This little pink guy is great!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

oddium posted:

hello please give me names for my baby. i'm thinking Link Iwata Lastname for a boy or Samus Hyrule Lastname for a girl

What's the first letter of your last name? I wanna get clever with initials.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Boy: Link
Girl: Linkle

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I'm naming my child Kirby Super Star and you can't stop me!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I just finished Triple Deluxe and I'm about to jump into Robobot. Kirby is good.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
My dad sued hard for "Alexander Catherine" as a girl's name because he could then call his daughter "Alley Cat"

He was fortunately blessed with two sons and therefore nobody got a dad joke as a name.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Good news: they're selling the new black New 3DS for $99 on Black Friday

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I did the mocap for the urination animation in WATCH_DOGS 2 ama

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
My life for the maple empire

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

CJacobs posted:

video game

I love the way the boss guy's hat wobbles around when he slams his sword into the ground

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Palpek posted:

Some of it moved to the model of patching new movie characters to existing games. [...]

This kind of thing is far more common now that I think about it. Payday 2 has DLC for Point Break 2015 and both John Wick films, Rocket League has the Batmobile from Dawn of Justice, that kind of thing. Getting content for an existing game is probably cheaper and has a better chance of getting played.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Oh my god, Meowth will high-five you

https://twitter.com/goatmagician/status/800182184090824706?s=09

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
https://twitter.com/Flunkie/status/799027969117200386

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto