Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
I finished Virginia. I liked it. The story is interesting once you piece it together but they don't make it easy and the last chapter throws a lot at you at once.

Great mood, good original soundtrack. Recommended once its on sale for <$5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

This is my initial pass, not sure 100% yet. Dumb, because I've got 400+ games in my "backlog" category but whatevs. Might get FF9 from the square sale too.

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
ended up with:

Out There
The Fall
Baldur's Gate II
The Room
The Room 2
The Silent Age
Rebel Galaxy
Life is Strange
Undertale
This War of Mine

I have $60 reserved for WD2 but I want to see some PC reviews first.

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
Mick Gordon is performing music from DOOM at the VGAs on Thursday.

Doooooooooooom!

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
After the rollercoaster ride that was the months before and after the launch, I am genuinely looking forward to giving NMS another go someday.

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
I was doing a mission in WD2 where I had to tail a tech CEO while I stole his data. As he was trying to get away from me, he got clipped by an NPC driver and smashed into a gas station, exploded and died.

He was clearly dead, but it let me keep going, so I did.

this game is weird and dumb and I like it.

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
this game is fun in ways I was not expecting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

I hope everybody remembered to preorder Ubisoft's latest hit Steep and it's excellent season pass!

that price is a bit

steep

• Locked thread