Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Grapplejack posted:

This is mostly directed at cjacobs but I finished Max Payne 3 and holy lmao that game ramps the gently caress up at the end, doesn't it? :allears:

That game looks like it took a lot of work to make.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

There is no "browsing" Netflix.

Netflix presented LoliRock to you. Because Netflix thought you would like it.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

In Training posted:

How much of Doom (2016) do I have left after the destroyed Argent Tower?

Not enough of it is how much

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I've actually managed to enjoy AssCreed over the years but gently caress III.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Revelations felt like them killing time. It's worth watching the cutscenes on YouTube if you like the series, but it's one too many longass Assassins Creed games with the same protagonist IMO.

I hope they put Rogue on current gen consoles someday, I'd like to play it and PC gaming doesn't fit my life well right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Cardboard Box A posted:

The best AssCrees are 1 and Revelation, because they have Altair, and the least amount of ancient alien forerunner precursor halo bullshit

Assassin's Creed 1 is bad, sorry.

• Locked thread