Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I'm really hyped up to be disappointed by Final Fantasy XV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

tap my mountain posted:

Artwork of male and female necromancers just got leaked by mistake on Blizzards website, looks like they are set to announce a Diablo 3 expansion by the end of the week.

YES! :eyepop:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

Oh cool I figured D3 was done now

It could also be the rumored Diablo 4.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

$10 increase to PS+ and this is the bullshit Sony gives us. :/

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

All I want is Final Fantasy XV. It still feels so far away. That delay really hurt, the game was suppose to have been out for over a month now.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Phantasium posted:

The hosed thing is that The Last Guardian comes out a week later.

I have no interest in playing that game but I feel like i'm obligated to buy it.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

It's this. It also keeps me from watching a lot of the "check on this guy's unique perspective in which he analyzes two minutes of media to death" videos. It's really not the content, it's something about the timbre of their voice.

The other day I found what would be a fantastic Youtube channel for Warhammer 40,000 lore, but the narrator, while a fantastic source for Warhammer lore, has the most grating voice that I just cannot listen to.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

That's actually perfectly fine. Here is a video from what I was talking about : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_AZ1S9t1EI

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Quest For Glory II posted:

Infinite Waiting in lobby

(windows store version has no cross-compatibility with steam lol)

Hahahahahaha holy poo poo

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Lizard Wizard posted:

Just saw Doctor Strange
It was very cool and good
I would recommend

This is true.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Americans enjoy seeing people be murdered, so calling for justice doesn't make a lot of sense.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Dredd is really cool though.

It is.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I was physically harmed by listening to this.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Lurdiak posted:

Back before Quesada took over as editor in chief, Captain America comics regularly addressed current political issues and took unpopular stances on them as well if the writer felt it was right. Quesada was convinced appealing to horrible right wingers would boost comic sales so he repeatedly nixed that kinda thing, and Marvel Studios took an even broader approach to things, essentially stripping the character of anything more political than "Nazis are bad."

I liked it when DC grew a pair of balls and released an issue where Superman denounced his American citizenship.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Lizard Wizard posted:

I don't care about the mainline Pokemon games, who's with me

Pokemon is honestly not at all fun to play and I don't understand the appeal of this series. The gameplay is a gigantic slog to get through and the mechanics are unintuitive and boring.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am getting Tyranny this week. I am looking forward to playing it.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I'm still playing Splatoon. It's great.

I am glad Splatoon is going to be available on Nintendo Switch.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Quest For Glory II posted:

this is like an action movie, maybe the next shelter game can be like this

https://twitter.com/RobPulseNews/status/795373872451305472/video/1

WHAT THE gently caress NATURE

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am still really hosed up over all of those snakes that come out of hiding to attack that lizard.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

There are no good first person shooters that have come out this fall. :/

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Golden Goat posted:

I'm starting to think you don't like video games.

Because I won't buy EA's Boring Gimmick 2, and Generic Competitive Shooter with a war history twist? My time and money are better spent elsewhere. At best I would rather play Shadow Warrior 2 and want to.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

Why not play Overwatch

I am

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

You should try talking about games you like.

I am going to buy Tyranny this week because that looks really good, and Final Fantasy XV.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Golden Goat posted:

Doesn't it feel so much better talking about games you like.

Ooh, I feel fine talking about whatever I want. What you're really saying is you want me to talk about what you want, but i'm not here for you. Sorry.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Golden Goat posted:

What are you looking forward to in Tyranny?

It's Baldurs Gate with refined gameplay mechanics and a really interesting and unique world and lore built from scratch. I like the games atmosphere and aesthetic as its been presented so far.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Golden Goat posted:

Did you see the character creation stuff? Like the whole decide what you did during these conquests look really, really cool.
I'm hoping they've redone some of the party AI stuff after PoE.

I haven't, i'm mostly staying in the dark. A friend of mine worked on the dialog and narrative of the game too.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I voted in America's splatfest, now I'm going to go play Splatoon.

I hope we hear more soon about Splatoon on Switch.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Golden Goat posted:

PS4Pro just arrived as a nice surprise, so i'm thinking Bloodbourne as the first game to get.

Sweet, I hope I get my Pro today too.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Today is my birthday. :kiddo:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

My PS4 Pro order has been delayed. :/ Apparently due to weather. I live in Seattle, so this is not unexpected, except that it is not raining here.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Golden Goat posted:

That sucks but hey Tyranny is out today!

Yep! I have it pre-loaded on Steam. Need to head off to work soon but will play tonight.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Holy poo poo I am playing Final Fantasy XV. New demo out on Japan PSN and it's the demo footage we've been seeing.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Walker Quest: kill the goons

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CJacobs posted:

You also can get banned from sharing PS screenshots if you take a screenshot of the nudists and share it on PSN. Because nudity is against the rulesssssssssssssssssss

If you want to see a video of a randomly fully naked person in watch dogs 2 in an alley pissing on a wall, well here you go :nsfw:

I mean it is San Francisco.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Snak posted:

It's me, I'm the jackass who doesn't really care for Spirited Away that much. I love Princess Mononoke, I love Howl's Moving Castle.

I should probably watch it again, though. I think I only watched it the one time when I was like, 15 or something.

I want to say something mean but I didn't like My Neighbor Totoro so I have no room to speak.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am going to see Fantastic Beasts today. Otherwise I am not sure what video games I want to play this weekend, maybe Overwatch.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Is this out in the U.S. or when does it come out in Japan?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Space Hulk: Deathwing looks awesome and I am looking forward to playing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCO0nWkKKsU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am playing Grim Fandango for the very first time.

• Locked thread