Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

I'm thinking of playing Mass Effect for the first time ever. Is there anything I should know before I start?

If you're set on playing all three, I had the most fun as an Adept in the first game, a Sentinel in the second, and a Vanguard in the third.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

King Knight

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Ciaphas posted:

I still want to play something like The Division, Destiny or Borderlands, except... not actually any of those three??? Weird

Shadow Warrior 2 maybe?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Mak0rz posted:

I'm just gonna go ahead and play through a bunch of games I should have but never for the 8-16 bit eras. What are some of your favorite Best Games Nobody's Ever Played from this period, thread? What are the must-plays that aren't the typical Marios, Metroids, Zeldas, Mega Mans, Square RPGs, and Sonics?

I wouldn't say nobody's ever played it exactly but get Rocket Knight Adventures for the Genesis

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

Why does Tetsura Nomura get main screen billing?

it's a legally required consumer warning

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Ciaphas posted:

I'm gonna catch ridicule for this but I threw up the horns and started headbanging a little when the DOOM logo came up and the music kicked in after that elevator sequence in the prologue

I think they showed great wisdom by ending the title buttrock with that perfectly-timed shotgun pump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

e: nevermind I'm wrong

• Locked thread