Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

For all the Watch Dogs 2 Bros out there make sure you pick up the $40 season pass along side the game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I thought the romance in Wreck it Ralph was tacked on, other than that it's aces.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

It bugs me that some characters are animated jerkily to make them more retro when other characters from the same game are animated normally.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The Pokemon leaks convinced me to digitally preorder Pokemon.

The Watch Dogs 2 leaks convinced me to avoid Watch Dogs 2.

Ubisoft...

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I've been watching it on Youtube, the player animates like they are an online player lagging and the humor is like the dumbest GTA jokes. I bet the driving is still terrible too but early release players are terrible so its hard to tell.

It's funny that the online is causing issues because player invasions are the best part of the original.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Red Bones posted:

Does digitally preordering Pokemon make any difference in terms of price or content?

Not really.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Maybe maniacs are actually fun to fight instead of the terrible psychos.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

In Training posted:

I've played every gen ever and Sun/Moon is my fave since Ruby/Sapphire. It's a wonderful game

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

So will Final Fantasy ship without a giant patch or was the delay excuse a load of poo poo.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Harrow posted:

I think Jim's point has less to do with his own inability to get one and more to do with the fact that Nintendo's manufacturing of scarcity is a business tactic that's disrespectful to consumers and to the on-the-floor retail employees who then have to bear the brunt of the anger for being unable to deliver something Nintendo hasn't given them.

At least, that's what I got from the video.

Whether he's right to criticize Nintendo for that (or for those reasons) is up for debate, but I don't think he's just whining because he couldn't get an NES mini.

Disrespectful lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I hope everybody remembered to preorder Ubisoft's latest hit Steep and it's excellent season pass!

• Locked thread