Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

:siren: santee assignment emails have gone out. if you don't have one something has gone horribly wrong :siren:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Vynar posted:

A lesser moderator would succumb to the temptation to have all the gifts sent to them. But our mod is cool and good.

at this point all we're sure about is i didn't have them all sent to my house

whether more than 1 are going to any one house, well that's just going to have to be part of the excitement this year!

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
Have you ever had a need for backups before? Like, something happens and someone doesn't get their present, so you have a backup to send them a gift instead. I missed the deadline but if you end up having a need for something like that (which I doubt of course, everyone here is cool and good) then I will volunteer!

FluffieDuckie

Palisader posted:

Have you ever had a need for backups before? Like, something happens and someone doesn't get their present, so you have a backup to send them a gift instead. I missed the deadline but if you end up having a need for something like that (which I doubt of course, everyone here is cool and good) then I will volunteer!

i'll add you to our backup list

i don't expect that will be a problem this year but it has been in the past so we keep a volunteer list just in case

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
:dance: secret santa is cool and good, byobboss is cool and good :sun:

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'll add you to our backup list

i don't expect that will be a problem this year but it has been in the past so we keep a volunteer list just in case

Excellent! I like both buying and making things for others.

FluffieDuckie

i just received proof that a package has already shipped!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FluffieDuckie posted:

i just received proof that a package has already shipped!

D: santa's on the loving BALL this year.

death sext

Santa is NOT playing around this year

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
cut the remembrance day ceremony a lil short and ran straight home when i heard i had a parcel waiting, you know a poppy makes an ok poinsettia in a pinch

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
someone just left me a gift at my front door, it is in a paper sack and somehow caught on fire before i got to it so Im just waiting for the flames to go out and then I'll tell you guys know what i got

:)

edit: it looks like it might have been some brownies but now they're all burnt, ty to whoever sent it though

:(

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
you can tell halloween and christmas got mixed up at some point because we could just have presents in october around a warm, glowing pumpkin and have it look terrifying by the end of december

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i hope my santee is cool with me just literally mailing a live goat to their house, makes this so much easier.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

hamjobs posted:

i hope my santee is cool with me just literally mailing a live goat to their house, makes this so much easier.

Teach a man to milk a goat and he can make goat cheese. Give a man a goat and he can eat for life.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Luvcow posted:

Teach a man to milk a goat and he can make goat cheese. Give a man a goat and he can eat for life.

my dude, it's a billy goat, that's not cheese.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*stops chewing, casually spits out cracker and cheese into napkin*

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
one time i saw a show where santa swears and kills people

----------------

social vegan

in my excitement I accidentally gifted someone my keys I hope they draw me next year

Senior Management

What if like everyone got a basket of kittens?

:jerry:

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

should we address the package to the person's forum name? at least for some services if I have to pick up the package at a counter they want to see matching ID, and I didn't think to apply for any under "Subjunctive"

FluffieDuckie

I tried to ask everyone that question so the address I gave you should have the name they chose to have on the package

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

all set!

my kid is studiously studying my santee's post and formulating a strategy

ass
I have to go dumpster diving for cardboard boxes because apparently I don't have any laying around.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm furiously hoarding used styrofoam hamburger boxes outside the in-n-out to make my santee their fantasy mecha suit even if it does smell a little like thousand island dressing

FluffieDuckie

Subjunctive posted:

all set!

my kid is studiously studying my santee's post and formulating a strategy

this is adorable :3:

FluffieDuckie

LOOK WHAT ARRIVED TODAY

:derp::derp::derp::derp::derp:

but santa says i can't open it yet :negative:

so unboxing pics on Christmas Day

THANKS SANTA :buddy:

FluffieDuckie

WHOO HOO SANTA SAID I COULD OPEN IT

BRB

FluffieDuckie

ok the first thing we're going to say about santa is he's sneaky and a little ornery

i figure this out about the time i start cutting into the package

because there are thousands of glittery yellow stars falling out of my package and and adorable duckie ribbon everywhere

first thing i see is a video game bc santa knows what a gamer i am and how much i love recreational killing

ok well maybe i didn't specifically say "no recreational killing games" so whatever lets move on

then i see this and let out a little squeal bc santa DOES know me

because i totally need some mindfulness and i totally love coloring

the last package is cleverly marked

but that stinker santa it's not raisins at all

which is totally cool bc our family plays games all the time so we are totally playing this this weekend

then i line up my gifts for the big group picture

now i don't know lot about video games of recreational killing, but i don't think they rattle and this one does. so i open it up and holy crap

and i laughed so hard the people in the next room came out to check on me

so here's the real group picture

the inside of the box which makes me smile

Thank you vanisher!

FluffieDuckie fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Nov 18, 2016

vanisher

Yay! Excellent unwrapping post. Merry byobmass :)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

alnilam

yob bless us everyone

Senior Management

Sorry about the lack of raisins. You must have been devastated when it turned out to be a fun game instead. No idea what you will have to put in your cookies now.

:jerry:

alnilam

Vynar posted:

Sorry about the lack of raisins. You must have been devastated when it turned out to be a fun game instead. No idea what you will have to put in your cookies now.

*fluffieduckie crying, tearing up the cards from the game one by one and throwing the pieces into into her mixing bowl*

vanisher

Don't worry I opened the game box and filled it with raisins. I'm not heartless.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
a very merry yobmass indeed!

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

alnilam

vanisher posted:

Don't worry I opened the game box and filled it with raisins. I'm not heartless.

lol

ty manifisto

ass
$40 for international shipping yay :suicide:

----------------

FluffieDuckie

I'm sorry hon. I once spent $75 sending a box of stuff worth about $10 to Europe.

That's why I matched people with domestic santees unless there wasn't one.

I'd recommend you move to the US for next year but I'm not recommending that for anyone

social vegan

on my way to shop now!

vanisher

social vegan posted:

on my way to shop now!

Can't wait to open my secret santa gift from Social Vegan *pops open lid, contents are milk, eggs, cereal, detergent, dog food, ziplock bags...*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

I'm waiting for one more thing I ordered online to arrive and at the rate they're shipping it I might have to ban myself for missing the shipping deadline.

• Locked thread