Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Last package (finally) in the mail, hopefully it'll arrive Wednesday! yay

:neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Fauxtool should be getting something else in the next couple days, if the time stamps can be trusted. keep an eye out!

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope its food

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

So I got a box in the mail today!

Well, two boxes, but more on that later...

First up is this adorable nendo!

I've always wanted a miku, and I've always wanted a Lucky Star. Now I have both! Seen here hailing me from below with her leek.

Next up is time for some Shaft.

Not sure what it says about me that this will probably be the classiest thing in my room...

Why hello there new mouse pad/excuse to finally get around to finishing New Game. Nice to see you/curse you for forcing me to spend time watching a good show!

And here we have some fantastically worthlessabsolutely beautiful Luluco keychains. Now I get to have anime on my car keys!

Ah, Gurren Lagann tape, for the manliest of manly projects! I'm sure I'll find a use for you somewhere...

And a card from a great person reminding me that my Christmas has gotten at least 300% more moe!

Thanks for everything! it's wonderful and will brighten my day up a lot! (Mikagamin shown here with a cuter, if more disappointed face/pose)

And that does it for my Christmas happytimes post of jolly festivity! I'm sure that's everythi-

Oh. Oh right. This. So you may notice that this box is already open! I didn't do that! You see, for most things like this I just put my forums name down, and if my parents get to it first, I figure they'll either assume AnoHito is me, or open it and see "oh, anime stuff! that must be AnoHito's!" But, in this case, as Shinjobi will tell you, I was extra careful and gave my actual name. I...I underestimated how blind my father is. He may or may not have opened it in front of my mother and I :negative: Well, at least they thought it was funny :shrug:

So anyway, how about I just post it he- oh wait. Right. Henty. Wait a minute, I have just the thing!

Perfect! A good bonus! Now I'll just walk off the embarrassment over here in the corner...

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

lol, owned

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Pour it a drink :boobeer:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress YEAH

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

lol, owned

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

dogsicle posted:

lol, owned

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Everything went better than even I expected.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"

dogsicle posted:

lol, owned

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

lol, owned

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nice tits

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

quote:

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

dogsicle posted:

lol, owned

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Me dumb. What is that thing?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

A singular boob

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Agronox posted:

You stick your dick into it

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Agronox posted:

As my mom said in a tone that can only be described as pure confusion, "a boob? Why would someone send us a boob??"

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Futaba Anzu posted:

You stick your dick into it

Oh. Okay thanks

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Agronox posted:

Oh. Okay thanks

I think it's just a squishy novelty boob.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

AnoHito posted:

"a boob? Why would someone send us a boob??"

Shinjobi would.:madmax:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

AnoHito posted:

As my mom said in a tone that can only be described as pure confusion, "a boob? Why would someone send us a boob??"

Lol

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I got this like a week ago and then immediately did stuff and forgot about posting it, whoops!!!! I'm going to post this like I just got it and was opening it

Mystery box that UPS emailed me was coming hell yeah!!!

Hmmm I wonder who could have sent this

Some digging through bubble wrap later

Hell yeah, check out this cute rear end Kotori nendo that will go right next to my Nozomi nendo

I don't know what this is but I'm going to drink it!!! (I drank it)

I know what this is and I'm going to read it!!! (I read it)

This is cool as hell and also I've never actually read Rayearth

Hey guys wouldn't it be funny if I never posted about this so Seph would freak out and think I forgot about it and it would go moldy hahahaha

Thanks for all the cool stuff Seph!! The cornbread was really good and I shared it with my uncle when I went to go see him last weekend

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
lmao

I glad you enjoyed the cornbread and everything got to you safely. I was worried about the Jarritos more than anything which I'm sure you can tell based on my packaging.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tamarind Jarritos is good poo poo.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
I've never had it, but I can probably find some. I'll throw it on the drink backlog.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
For some reason they're not allowed to be with the rest of the sodas at your local grocery store but they might be in the Latin foods section. Tamarind and Pineapple are the best flavors.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Yeah it was loving delicious

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Tamarind is definitely the best, yeah. I'm going to be making a trip to the Mexican grocery store tomorrow, I think I'll pick up some.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm a big fan of the Mexican cola flavour

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Sangría Señorial is the best soda period

Except maybe condensed milk egg soda but that's not a thing you buy in a bottle

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
A surprise package arrived this morning:

Whisky, gin, chocolate and tea, four of my favourite things in the world - thanks, Chas McGill! We're still four days before Christmas so it got here with loads of time to spare.

I'd have posted this with a picture of me holding a glass of the Tomatin, but it's 10:30am on a week day, which is a bit too early to start drinking even by my standards. I'm definitely checking both it and the frankincense and myrrh gin out tonight, though.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Wayy. Let me know how it all is - I've never had the Tomatin but the gin is pretty interesting. I'm still on the lookout for a non food related gift for you! I went local rather than foreign since I expect you have better access to foreign snacks than I do.

At least the tea is Japanese? I guessed that you have an infuser but if you don't, I'll send you one.

Merry Xmas

Chas McGill fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Dec 21, 2016

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I've definitely got a tea strainer kicking around somewhere, I just need to find which draw it's in.

And yeah, I'm definitely happy with the local gifts, thanks again! :)

e; it's not too early in the day for me to confirm the chocolate owns, though.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Dec 21, 2016

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

DisDisDis posted:

I'm going back home in a week and then I'll tell you all about how good it is

:ohdearsass:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
With apologies to a kitten for waiting so long to post about their wonderful gift. Also for the photo quality.

I love Nausicaa and I'm always looking for good reproductions of watercolors for reference for my own work so this is pretty much perfect. It's got the full page illustrations that are in the books plus tons of preliminary/reference sketches with comments and interviews.

Here it is on the shelf next to my Nausicaa boxset.

I'll check for the second package today (can't believe I'm getting something else on top of this) and post if it arrives. Thank you so much a kitten

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Yay! I've had too many packages mysteriously disappear so I was just feeling paranoid that something had happened!

And yep, there's one more on the way.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Also, I was worried you might already own it.

Also also, go check your mailbox/front door. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Lemon-Lime posted:

I've definitely got a tea strainer kicking around somewhere, I just need to find which draw it's in.

And yeah, I'm definitely happy with the local gifts, thanks again! :)

e; it's not too early in the day for me to confirm the chocolate owns, though.

don't use a tea strainer, it doesn't let the tea room to bloom

• Locked thread