Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Last year was my first time and it was excellent!

1. Fauxtool
  2. USA, I would prefer not to ship international but I am willing to if you need me to fill a slot
  3. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3678195&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=367
  4. Anime and Robots and robot anime. Gundam, Macross, anything KyoAni especially k-on and kyoukai no kanata, Ponyo, Kill la Kill, Initial D
  5. Want: Candy/snacks, cute and dumb little stuff like lanyards, straps, vending machine toys. Local specialty candy/snacks/drinks are A-ok. Green-tea or strawberry kit-kats are much appreciated
    Don't want: No booze please unless its super fruity stuff for ladies, 18+ is ok if its funny. No Gundam models or Nendoroids, I already have them all.
  6. WW2 tanks and warplanes. My small dogs. Sparkly or nice smelling fountain pen inks. Overwatch. Melon flavored things. Trump 2016
  7. Shirt size: American XL :btroll: no allergies
    I would much prefer several little things instead of just one awesome thing

Fauxtool fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Nov 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

A thought, Crow: it'd be cool if you could do a brief check to ensure that no one is giving to the same person as last year.

I would be totally okay with the same person santa'ing me though. I can still remember how those guava candies taste

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
even if i dont get you, im still gonna regift that sexy mousepad to you

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is it cool to edit my post up until the santa list is sent out? I have some additions I would like to make

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
now we have to, im so sorry

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smoking Crow posted:

Fauxtool, your santa would like to know if you have a 3ds and what kind of phone you have

I have a new 3ds xl and a nexus 6p

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All shipped out, maybe dont open this one around family.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Strange Quark posted:

My gift should arrive by Thursday.

In retrospect, I probably should've included a card but I didn't remember in time. Gomen, santee.

Ill get you confused for one of my many other anonymous anime senders.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Argona posted:

heres what's in the henty egg.

Once again, thank you mysterious santa!

p-put it on

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
did someone get a dreamcast full of bugs one time?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh no more gifts than i expected, what a bad problem

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My santa has delivered!

Got this nice KLK keychain and an awesome overwatch shirt that my weeb-rear end is wearing immediately.

Good job anime santa!

My santee was the guy that got the sakura miku, candy and phone pantsu in case he/she was wondering.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brownieftw posted:

You are not done yet. THERE IS MORE. Btw there should be a lanyard somewhere in there. There was 3 presents in there, with another set of goodies coming from my friend in Germany.

hooray, i get to dig around in the dumpster to get the lanyard. What a gift :D
I really thought I thought I checked it carefully before tossing the wrapping paper

so there was a lanyard under a pile of trash, but it was worth it. Love it 11/10 would do secret santa again

Fauxtool fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Dec 8, 2016

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope its food

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nice tits

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got a flat box that seems to come from germany judging by the deutschland stamps
It says do not open until Christmas. Should I?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was certain it would be a puddle of chocolate or candy.

It's what I never knew I always wanted. Overwatch movie poster prints from the hollywood map. So cool
A+++

What is a good way to display them? All in one frame, a frame for each?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dogsicle posted:

that's a lot of nendos

literally the most complete collection in the americas.

gotta catch em all

Fauxtool fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Dec 24, 2016

• Locked thread