Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Oh sure

A. Erg
B. I'm in the US, and I'm willing to ship internationally
C. Chat thread supremacy
D. JRPGs like Disgaea, Tales, Final Fantasy, and Fire Emblem were my biggest sources of Japan for a long stretch. I watch a shitload of anime and read a shitton of manga now. Uhhhh, some of my favorite series are Katanagatari, Haikyuu, Zatch Bell, and Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer. Oh Odin Sphere and #FE are my top anime games of this year.
E. Something small that could go on a desk or like a piece of art that I could frame and hang would be super cool. I also like patterned socks a LOT. Something I can wear would be nice and I promise to take a picture of me in it (I'll take a picture of whatever you send me). 18+ is fine but I'd probably laugh at it and never pull it out for company to see. Alcohol is fine but I can honestly buy that for myself if I really want it. actually just don't get me either of those
F. I like outdoorsy poo poo and working out. Cooking is fun and so is reading books. Oh and listening to music and petting dogs (please don't send me a live dog)
G. I'm a US medium for shirt size. And don't have any allergies.

Erg fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Nov 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Futaba Anzu posted:

the mail guy literally just threw a thing at my door and left with hihg speed wtf

its a good thing this doesnt seem fragile

He could feel the hent radiating out

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

VostokProgram posted:

Package is away. Godspeed, United Parcel Service Santa

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

♪My name is Erg and I'm here to say♪
I'm a loving idiot who gave my SS the wrong address
♪but UPS got it to me anyway♪

I did a dutch angle to make this more exciting

Julias got me somma dat good poo poo, including patterned socks. So many socks that I had to wear some right that moment

I was freaking out once saw these chocobo fuckers, I've got them on my desk staring at me right now. They're so cute I can't stand it

The book cover is real nice but I still haven't gotten time to read the whole thing.

The dope rear end salamander frog art thing is making my whatever you call this nook area much less sad

Finally, I almost threw away this little guy when I was getting rid of the boxes, but I saved it

Anywaysss, thanks so much Julias! I was blown away by how generous you were, it meant a lot. I hope you have a merry Christmas/other holiday

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

AnoHito posted:

As my mom said in a tone that can only be described as pure confusion, "a boob? Why would someone send us a boob??"

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Be like me and just push the sleeves up to your elbows so it looks like it's on purpose

It's a real cute sweater

• Locked thread