Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
Would it be cool if I asked for some examples of stuff people sent/received in past years before committing?
I want to know how much I have to step up my gift game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
Oh, I figured that would be archives by now. Thanks.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
I'm gonna overdo the poo poo out of this post

A)Cowwan

B)I'm fine with international shipping, USA :911:

C)Does the chat thread count?
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3782910

D)Anime and Manga I've liked http://pastebin.com/cJBc1qg4

Touhou is cool (Marisa is my favorite)

Japanese cars, fast ones, but also small ones, especially ones that are both. :rice:

Also, Metal Gear and Souls Games

E) Blu-rays (region 1), Manga, Figurines, Plushes, Cellphone Charms (I put them on flash drives), Posters, anything cool I can put on display on a shelf

I've never done a model kit, that might be fun.

I've been teaching myself Japanese, so resources for that or some relatively simple Japanese language reading material would be cool.

If I get someone from outside of the US:
I would love to get stuff from your country that you think more people outside of it should know about.

Don't send me videogames (I'm weird and picky) or clothes (they won't fit, I promise)

I'm cool with alcohol, preference is Liquor>Beer>Wine; I don't have a problem with 18+ stuff, but maybe err on the side of no, since it would probably end up living in my closet.

F)Cars, Computers, Cooking (I don't bake), Electronics, Video Games, Movies, Music

G)Don't send me clothes, No Allergies

Cowwan fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Nov 15, 2016

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

Fauxtool posted:

even if i dont get you, im still gonna regift that sexy mousepad to you

If you regifted me the mousepad I would probably laugh.
I meant it more as my line, I'm not much of one to buy sexy posters or figurines, but I'm not going to freak out if someone sends me a cute douj or something of that nature.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
I should be able to get mine sent out tomorrow or Saturday.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
Checked my mail and found a mystery box from someone in California, but I haven't shipped out my present yet. So, I'm gonna go do that before opening what I assume is my SS gift.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
Image dump commence

Of course I set it up

Thank you Secret Santa, I love it.

I had a Solid Snake Nendo handy so I had to do this too

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
It really is

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
I've never had it, but I can probably find some. I'll throw it on the drink backlog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Yeah, I did the same thing for the same reason.

This.

Also, my santee never posted their stuff, I hope my incompetence around shipping didn't cause them too much trouble.

• Locked thread